Mods for GTA V...

Mighty Mickey

Mighty Mickey

What kind of mods would you like to see for GTA V? Open your heart and we can discuss it here colgate.gif ...

WISHLIST

San Andreas characters, 90s music and vehicles

Mission and map creator

Native trainer from GTA IV

Ice enhancer

Car and weather modding

Nuke mod

Edited by Mighty Mickey

Its hard to say what we want with only one video to look at. My best guest is to put some SA characters in. Would give it some appeal. Some 90s vehicles and music could be nice.

Mighty Mickey

Why not a mod that will allow us to create a new mission and another one with which we can create new areas on map cool.gif

Edited by Mighty Mickey

Hmmm... Maybe it will be better that GTA V have same formated files like GTA SA have,. It's much easier to mod GTA:Sa then GTA IV...

we NEED the simple native trainer from gta iv , its so handy , using it al the time ;D

-the kitty has spoken

thebestgameever

For starters i wont buy the game on steam ( cant use the really good ENB wtih steam sad.gif)

map creator

modding cars wont result in just seeing taxis

weather mods( snow)

Basically allow us to change the game as much as we want( but i know R* are not that nice)

i'm pretty sure after a couple months people will be able to port the IV tools to GTA V and most likely try to port GTA IV's Liberty City over to the new engine, maybe port GTA IV's Liberty City Alongside GTA V's Map if theres enough space, maybe Port PS2 Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas on that engine. There will be tonnes of total conversions, and also not to forget, handling mods, weapon mods, car mods, skin mods and others.

How the hell can you think about mods when you don't even know whats in the game? usually people add mods to change or improve the game, but i don't see the point when its not even an issue. I guess the game will never satisfy ALL of people's wishes and there will be mods. but whats the point right now, honestly.

this is the problem with poeple ! WE NEED TO PREPARE US ! just like we need to prepare for 2012 21 dec BUT . WE . WONT .

BECAUS? we dont know if it gana happen , and if it is we are al f*ckd up ! ( xD )

why cant we already thing about mods jees! xD

Why not a mod that will allow us to create a new mission and another one with which we can create new areas on map cool.gif

Do you seriously have any idea how long it will take for such a mod to ever be created?

Hell....YEAH!! that would be cool

Hmmm... Maybe it will be better that GTA V have same formated files like GTA SA have,. It's much easier to mod GTA:Sa then GTA IV...

You insane in the brain or something? V won't have the same format as SA , it uses RAGE like IV not Renderware.

What kind of mods would you like to see for GTA V? Open your heart and we can discuss it here colgate.gif ...

WISHLIST

San Andreas characters, 90s music and vehicles

Mission and map creator

Native trainer from GTA IV

Ice enhancer

Car and weather modding

Nuke mod

That's exactly where THIS belongs.

In the wishlist thread. You even spelled it out for the mods when they lock it; how thoughtful.

UberChargedCJ

police VS you mod

you have 6 stars and you need to survive 5 minutes or 10 minutes whatsoever

police VS you mod

you have 6 stars and you need to survive 5 minutes or 10 minutes whatsoever

They already have that; it's called: "Shoot One Cop, Get f*cked by a Million Others!"

How about a mod where you kill one cop, the body will split into two cops, and if you kill both of them there will be four cops in total and it goes on and on until you have the city full of cops comeing to get you.

No mods at all!

Seriously, those stupid modders ruined my Xbox!

icon13.gif

My name is Kunta Kinte 9000, and you can Kunta-kiss my ass!

How about a mod where you kill one cop, the body will split into two cops, and if you kill both of them there will be four cops in total and it goes on and on until you have the city full of cops comeing to get you.

Couldn't you just run away? Cheap but effective.

EDIT: I can't stand modders. They ruined TBOGT for me and now they've partially returned to regular. Do you people have anything else to do with your lives but mod online lobbies and make us normal players suffer? Perhaps if there were less douchebag modders in online games, people in this htread would like modders and support it but right now I'm against modding and mods! sign-thompson.gifangry.gif

Edited by SGT. Johnson

Moders ruined your xbox?

How the hell would that make any sence?

Gee, I don't know; the fact that mods FREEZE your Xbox, thereby causing RROD!??

Moders ruined your xbox?

We are talking about PC Mods. Not Console mods, thouse are hacks.

Yl8KS.jpg

Moders ruined your xbox?

We are talking about PC Mods. Not Console mods, thouse are hacks.

My mistake. blush.gif

Don't you think it's a bit too fast to talk about mods in a game that doesn't even have a release date? I am just sayin'...

We're already thinking about mods for a game that hasn't been released yet when we have other GTAs that could benefit from some more modding? suicidal.gif