Unrealistic Rhino

iSanFrancisco

iSanFrancisco

It is true that the Rhino is bulletproof but i dont get it why it is explosion proof. You see people destroying tanks with rpg's and javelins all the time. However, in the game it is BP and EP and the only means of destroying it is fire and melee.

The Rhino is explosion proof so you can use it to ram into and blow up vehicles without rapidly destroying the Rhino in the process. You can also destroy a Rhino with collision damage but it takes quite a while. If you are using the Rhino for vigilante the extra health applied at the end of each level will more than make up for any damage from collisions. Another way to destroy a Rhino is by flipping it upside down. If this happens then hold look-left or look-right and fire the cannon rapidly to flip it right-side up.

Also, This is a Game. Lot's of stuff in it aren't real world compatable or the Game wouldn't be so playable.

EDIT: << Merged from another Topic >>

confused.gif the minigun has stopping power of a tank but can't destroy it???

Edited by lil weasel

iSanFrancisco
EDIT: << Merged from another Topic >>

confused.gif the minigun has stopping power of a tank but can't destroy it???

nope, the rhino is immune to All weapons minus the flamethrower, motolovs and melee.

• 4 weeks later...

Easiest way to destroy a Rhino is by Molotovs and Flamethrower. Rhino is very vulnerable to fire like most vehicles. Even 1 molotov is enough to destroy it. Actually after Rhino hits to other vehicle, vehicle destroy immediately and spread fire nearby. If you stay there, Rhino will be destroyed after some time because of fire. Otherthan that, Rhino is the only non mission vehicle which is Bulletproof and Explosionproof. Apart from that it is extremely damageproof, but not totally.

Note: Trains are also bulletproof but not explosionproof.

Note: Trains are also bulletproof but not explosionproof.

Really? What do you have to do to destroy a train?

As for the rhino; It is a bit unbelievable about tanks being explosion proof but I'm glad R* did it. Fun before realism smile.gif

Really? What do you have to do to destroy a train?

As for the rhino; It is a bit unbelievable about tanks being explosion proof but I'm glad R* did it. Fun before realism smile.gif

Sorry. I have to revise my decision. Trains are Totally Indestructible while they are in Train tracks. That means, every Train is Bullet, Fire, Explosion and Damage proof when they are on tracks. But they loose Explosion and Damageproof abilities once they dislodged from tracks.

Its not so wonder while a Rhino is Explosionproof. In vice city too, it is Explosionproof. I thought it is damageproof also because it didn't get harmed even after 200 hits. But suddenly it got smoke after damaging long time. Then only I realized it is not damageproof. At the same time, SWAT Tank that we can get from "End of the Line", is not explosionproof. But it is fireproof apart from it is also bulletproof.