GTA V Easter Egg in GTA IV!

SayHiToMyBanana

SayHiToMyBanana

I don't know if it's already known, but i post it though.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

If you want more pics just ask colgate.gif

Edited by SayHiToMyBanana

This has already been found a few times already, it is interesting though that throughout all the bs we had to go through on this forum a clue was hidden right under our noses not only that but in the final mission of tbogt to make it funnier.

ikillionaire ii

Im tired of this pic lol

Look at the mini golf course all obstacles are from old gta such as the vice city lighthouse (cant think of others off the top of my head) this has no relevance its just an old screen shot if gtaV had been vice city people.would be uploading the lighthouse pic saying that was a clue...

San Andreas mb smile.gif

user posted image

Go on Vinewood hill where is logo Vinewood and look at Downtown Los Santos.. Looks similar smile.gif))

Edited by Malle324

San Andreas mb smile.gif

user posted image

Go on Vinewood hill where is logo Vinewood and look at Downtown Los Santos.. Looks similar smile.gif))

Are you just kidding me now? read the 2nd post please

Oh my God! This is seriously amazng! Youre the new forums hero! Everyone loves you for discovering this! You a HERO, mate! *everyone in GTAForums picks up OP on their shoulders chanting HE-RO HE-RO*

[OP wakes up sitting at computer in a puddle of drool]

OP: Duh! I know! Ill show GTA forums what i found! Ill be a hero!

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

I wonder how long it will take for the mods to lock this one with a link to the first thread?

Anyway, while this is still open I might aswell say that there were hints towards Vice aswell as Los Santos

I wonder how long it will take for the mods to lock this one with a link to the first thread?

Anyway, while this is still open I might aswell say that there were hints towards Vice aswell as Los Santos

I wonder how long it'll take for new members to use the report button instead of posting their 2c.

Probably never...