unusual view distance

ZZCOOL

not sure if anyone has thought of this or even cared but it seems from the trailer that the game has unusual view distance in la noire the distance was covered in too much bloom

here you have something similar but MUCH better what i am talking about is heat fog (what do you call it) and seeing the lights you can see several times in the trailer that far sight is covered in blurr so you only see the lights

user posted image

don't mind the arrows i just grapped this picture from a different thread

not sure if anyone has thought of this or even cared but it seems from the trailer that the game has unusual view distance in la noire the distance was covered in too much bloom

here you have something similar but MUCH better what i am talking about is heat fog (what do you call it) and seeing the lights you can see several times in the trailer that far sight is covered in blurr so you only see the lights

user posted image

Heat fog? You mean smog?

What's your point?

Cole Phelps Gta

that smog's their in real life aswell. Well in entourage it was. Seriously i was watching a scene and it was more or less like the plane scene at the end of the trailer. You could see buildings in the smog/fog ect but the three or four huge buildings where the most noticeble just like the trailer

the city looks dead/small around those buildings. I Thought rockstar where being lazy but it turns out it's the same in real life.

I really wish i could show you guys the pic but i can't confused.gif

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

user posted image

Heat fog? You mean smog?

What's your point?

that it is something different to iv a new feature

Not only that but what we saw in the trailer is not going to be as good as the finished product on an HD t.v. This game will be hot. It already is. monocle.gif

I know the best gaming PC's set to the max graphics settings will look this good, I just hope the consoles do too.

MIKON8ERISBACK

Even with the PS3's capability with it's Blu Ray storage medium, they can NEVER get the consoles to behave that well without turning down the settings a little bit to properly balance performance with visual quality. However, when I played GTA San Andreas (PC) on my laptop which now has a failed hard drive, maximum draw distance NEVER hurt my performance, the same thing goes for my other computers, all of which have been undergoing low priority repair jobs for months.

Obviously those trailers are always a bit polished.

Obviously not, as trailers of GTA have always been ingame. Whether it concerns cutscene footage, or just street pans and fly-overs, it's always ingame.

There may have been a color correction thrown on some trailers, but that's it.