Rockstar...

VLongo92

Hey rockstar. Your marketing tactic of hype building has taken it's toll. I work 35 hours a week with the rest of that time I'm at school. I sleep 6 hours a night.

Now you release this minute and a half teaser and to be honest you gave me GTA blue balls. Enough with the teasing and drop the skirt already. This has me to the point of literal obsession, I check this sh*tty forum (Mods, I say sh*tty in the most respectful way;) ) every single chance I get, if I'm waiting for class to start or on my lunch.

Give us a screenshot or trailer or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also mods and oldfags, lock this sh*t if you want but i posted in the off chance I could have some people to be sad with.

Thank you and good day smile.gif

UGH, This is why Rockstar should'nt release ANY info until they are three months away from release. This forum has turned into the equivalent of a five year old screaming at his mother to buy him something in the middle of an isle at a supermarket. Instead of people feeling excited and talking about the possibilities, Rockstar's long awaited announcement has only made things worse.

Man that's what I'm sayinh, I go on this site like 4 times a day and its always the same pointless or outrageous topics. I even vacationed in mex for 2 weeks and I come back.. still nothing new smh

Eternal Moonshine

Speaking of obsesion. My PC isn't working, but i'm browsing this forum 24/7 anyway on my 3" smartphone. Since the release of the trailer GTA V has my undivided attention. Though i think duster is right and R* should stay focused on MP3. At least for now

Cole Phelps Gta

Thank you rockstar you gave me the thrill and satisfaction of murdering people without having to hurt anyone. You're games are allways fun. You'll allways be my favorite gaming company f*ck you're my favorite company in the world. you care about the fans and you're games reflect that.

Thanks

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Exkabewbikadid

They left us all with a bad case of blue balls, but I have mixed feelings about the lack of info coming forward. On the plus side, I'd actually like to play a new GTA and know as little about it as possible, which honestly hasn't happened for me since III and will probably never happen again as long as I'm a part of these forums. On the minus side, we have to watch this forum derail into a sh*t-flinging parade just as the IVum did when IV got delayed and new info about it dried up for a few months.

oQywcQM.jpg