Brown Streak Returns

SARDYNA108

Do you think there will be trains in GTA V ?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there will be trains in GTA V ?

• Yes, driveable
    • Yes, undriveable
    • No

In GTA TBoGT we can find some interesting posters like the well known "Liberty City It's over"

user posted image

But I think not everyone seen that one:

user posted image

It says

THEY TRIED TO WIPE HIM OUT... BUT THEY MISSED A BIT... THE BROWN STREAK RETURNS KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR RELEASE

As we know The Brown Streak is a passenger train featured in GTA San Andreas

user posted image

So did Rockstar already told us at TBoGT realease where the GTA V will take place? What do you think?

It's a joke in the poster, it's supposed to be funny.

fV9tG4b.gif

That is funny, and I don't think it's a mistake. It's just one of several hints in IV pointing to San Andreas IMO.

You could be right. Anyway.. I hope that we can drive trains in GTA V

It would be fun, but I don't think many people know how to drive a train, lest a gangster like CJ. With realism in R*'s vision, it maybe but I doubt they will allow us to drive trains. Frankly, I don't even know how to operate a train, maybe you are, too.

The protagonist might be a war veteran, or even was a pilot, which might explain how he can fly planes. But the protag being a train operator slash criminal, lol biggrin.gif

Seems possible. I'm sure they had decided the location of V while making IV. Firstly they would have thought of recreating the full San Andreas state but with time, they went a bit south and expanded there.

I took it as nothing more than a poop joke (or as Rockstar calls it, cutting edge satire).

It would be fun, but I don't think many people know how to drive a train, lest a gangster like CJ. With realism in R*'s vision, it maybe but I doubt they will allow us to drive trains. Frankly, I don't even know how to operate a train, maybe you are, too.

I played Microsoft Train Simulator so much when I was a sad, lonely child, and it was pretty simple. There's a throttle, and a few brakes, and that's it really, as far as GTA is concerned (it would be simplified, like how you don't have to worry about changing gears when driving).

The protagonist might be a war veteran, or even was a pilot, which might explain how he can fly planes. But the protag being a train operator slash criminal, lol biggrin.gif

I guarantee you wouldn't be able to drive a tractor trailer, but we will be doing that in 5... I could see a train like that being in 5. There could be some 'Unstoppable' moments in there.

It could be a link, nice find, but it's a bit late now I guess. We now know the game is in San Andreas (Los Santos and surroundings at least...)

I strongly believe this GTA is going to be all about content so yes I think there will be driveable trains in GTA V icon14.gif .

Thompson.png

there BETTER be trains in V. not bothered about weather they are drivable or not, but trains are a must. we also need to be able to move around freely inside them and fight / mug people etc.

Rockstar's toilet humor sucks ass.

user posted image "Heh heh heh... he said ass..."

I strongly believe this GTA is going to be all about content so yes I think there will be driveable trains in GTA V icon14.gif .

There will be drivable trains most likely, but I don't think Brown Streak will be one of them. Brown Streak is not only a train, people, it is a superhero. You can see evidence of this in Luis' house. There is an action figure of the Brown Streak superhero on Luis' TV stand. Check carefully!

ok guys I made a pool, vote!  icon14.gif

this is begging to be quoted in someones signature

huh? why?

There will be drivable trains most likely, but I don't think Brown Streak will be one of them. Brown Streak is not only a train, people, it is a superhero. You can see evidence of this in Luis' house. There is an action figure of the Brown Streak superhero on Luis' TV stand. Check carefully!

Yes but do you think Rockstar gave it same name as the train accidently? Maybe it means our protagonist will be a superhero who can even drive trains, just like CJ biggrin.gificon14.gif

Can you imagine derailing a train somehow while driving it and the momentum from it being derailed ride it into the streets taking everything cars/peds with you.....lol

Can you imagine derailing a train somehow while driving it and the momentum from it being derailed ride it into the streets taking everything cars/peds with you.....lol

Would be better if the train could actually blow up, unleashing a colossal fireball of carnage and destruction in its wake!

MWHAHAHAHA!

... blush.gif

That's what's called easter-egg. Brown Streak was back in Liberty, but not as a train company. biggrin.gif

That's what's called easter-egg. Brown Streak was back in Liberty, but not as a train company. biggrin.gif

Perhaps; I would really like to see a different train company instead though, like LSD (Los Santos Diesel) Express.

OFF TOPIC: Los Santos Delivery (LSD).

Rockstar20124

GTA V also should contain a Money Train which we can rob like that buddy comedy movie with Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson biggrin.gif

I really hope we can make a heist on a moving train. As much as I love Red Dead Redemption, the robbing of trains was implemented pretty horrible to be honest sad.gif Hopefully we will see something like Money Train and Fast Five now cool.gif