Bold new direction?

Chukkles

I have a theory, it is not a wishlist discussion as far as I can tell.

So this whole "Bold new direction" and theories of multiple protags, what if you control a team in a sandbox game?

Never been done before, you play as Protag/team leader and give orders to your team.

A bit like calling dwaynes boys, but there always available and more than 2 people.

I suppose it could be like a "call them up to get them out" but they'd have a much more defined role than ever before and be very important to missions.

Maybe you can lose team mates and new ones appear a day or 2 later, (some game has done this before, can't remember).

Anyway, discuss, flame, lock or rejoice in happiness, your choice.

From what I understand, it's like Ghost Recon or Rainbow 6 where you are in charge of a small squad and such..just in a sandbox environment?

From what I understand, it's like Ghost Recon or Rainbow 6 where you are in charge of a small squad and such..just in a sandbox environment?

Yes thats the idea i'm trying to convey.

My 'Bold new direction' thread

I made a thread about this exact quote, check it out to see what some people think. There's a bigger picture to those three words, I'm sure.

Your asking for multiple ideas and opinians.

I just want to convey the only idea I thinks fits and keep discussion centered around the idea of being in charge of a team.

I made a thread about this exact quote, check it out to see what some people think. There's a bigger picture to those three words, I'm sure.

I just want to convey the only idea I thinks fits and keep discussion centered around the idea of being in charge of a team.

that would be a waste

that would be a waste

No idea what your trying to say.

If they get the SP team play working well, they could definatly improve alot on the Co-op team play.

Imagine doing a bomb the base II type mission with like 6-8 guys.

Yeah it could go all wrong because peeps wanna troll but that was half the fun in BTB in IV.

Eternal Moonshine

I don't like this idea. I prefer working alone. In TLAD there was always someone with you on a mission and TBH i hated it

I thought this idea was executed fairly well in the Mass Effect series and could work during mission gameplay. You could basically use the D-pad to assign cover/firing positions to your squadmates. I'm not sure that it would be essential to GTA, but it is an intriguing gameplay idea that would constitute a "bold new direction."

that would be a waste

You know what? Why don't you come up with a goddamn idea since everyone else's are apparently so worthless? Go on. Do it.

It would certainly be a bold new direction. In the vein of Rainbow Six which is a far better tactical shooter than CoD and BF combined. Fact.