The Game Really Needs.......

RDRoy2

(Ive looked around for a topic like this but couldnt find any, so I apolagise if I am repeating a thread, anyway here goes) The game really needs to remember what happens throughout the gameplay. What i mean by this is the pedestrians need to be more interactive with situations that occur. Example, if you crash into a guys car, and drive away without batting an eyelid, then he'll follow up with this which will result in you getting a warrant . Or if you injure lets say a gang member he'll hunt you down and get his revenge etc etc.... I think this would make the game more exciting and fun to play. What do you think? Thank You For Reading biggrin.gif

You mean, like, a whole side-story where you have to escape the gangster?

I think that's a biiit too much...

There's a wishlist topic that is sticky. Look properly.

Listen man, im sick of all you wannabe moderators here saying stop posting this and that how is this a wish ? Im asking what you think of my theory on rememberance in relation to other games next time Read Properly!!!!

Please stop spamming topics man. This should be in the wishlist thread.

And I think this is a dumb idea. Theres no way for this to be implemented without it being either annoying or useless.

ShnePmW.jpg?5

And I think this is a dumb idea. Theres no way for this to be implemented without it being either annoying or useless.

Oh brother, this GTAVComments kid again.

What we really need...is a wishlist topic, oh wait?!!

EDIT: You've been saying you can't find topics in Search; might I suggest Laser Eye Surgery, Glasses, or I don't know...COMMON SENSE!!!

EDIT#2: With all due respect KID, you joined on Jan 7, 2012 first off; second, you've been creating several other topics before this and they've all ended up in LOCK. Third, you ask questions that would be more suited for the Wishlist Topic, and EVERYONE ELSE AGREES! Even the Moderators. We are not "wannabes"; do you know what a forum is? It is a community, and every community has RULES TO FOLLOW! If you do not respect the rules, you won't get respect from us!!!

NUFF' SAID!

EDIT#3 (Gawd I hate this KID): Alright; so you don't think this is a wish? You are asking for, in a nutshell, more REALISTIC AI. This is not up for discussion the way you posted it. You simply make it sound like you want to discuss it, but it is simply a WISH disguised as a discussion. Nice try, KID.

Edited by SGT. Johnson

So your telling me its a wish when its clearly not its a theory on something i think the game needs that has been mentioned before by others on other R* games. And even though you tell me to use the wishlist , you still reply to the topic . I sense CONTRADICTION

There's a wishlist topic that is sticky. Look properly.

Listen man, im sick of all you wannabe moderators here saying stop posting this and that how is this a wish ? Im asking what you think of my theory on rememberance in relation to other games next time Read Properly!!!!

Because this is something you want, and is therefore better suited in The Wishlist Topic. People can still provide feedback and comments on your ideas, wether it's in it's own topic or not.

d653p.png

Oh brother, this GTAVComments kid again.

What we really need...is a wishlist topic, oh wait?!!

EDIT: You've been saying you can't find topics in Search; might I suggest Laser Eye Surgery, Glasses, or I don't know...COMMON SENSE!!!

EDIT#2: With all due respect KID, you joined on Jan 7, 2012 first off; second, you've been creating several other topics before this and they've all ended up in LOCK. Third, you ask questions that would be more suited for the Wishlist Topic, and EVERYONE ELSE AGREES! Even the Moderators. We are not "wannabes"; do you know what a forum is? It is a community, and every community has RULES TO FOLLOW! If you do not respect the rules, you won't get respect from us!!!

NUFF' SAID!

Ok "kid" you obviously find it hard interpreting things so if everything you say seems to be about wishes, well guess what , i wish you would cop on and realise there are plenty of other topics out thre that may have come from wishlist or not it doesnt mean its a new wish it means its taking a deeper look into peoples speculation. Just because i joined on Jan 7 doesnt mean im new ive being looking around here since the summer and just happened to make an account recently so think next time before you try play moderator i have no problem if im wrong but stop being a d*ck man seriously , if its closed its closed let them do it if they have not you so stop trying to look big and bossy over a forum and if you dont like it dont post Aand encourage it, isnt that a RULE? I think youll find it is maybe not in that format but its there "NUFF SAID"

So your telling me its a wish when its clearly not its a theory on something i think the game needs that has been mentioned before by others on other R* games. And even though you tell me to use the wishlist , you still reply to the topic . I sense CONTRADICTION

Because you have obviously proven how you are unable to use common sense and post things like this in the wishlist thread I doubt you have learned by now, therefore I decided to respond to your topic in an attempt to show you that I am not flaming and that I appreciate your input.

The only kind of wishlist topics that deserve their own thread are the ones broad enough to have an entire discussion on its own.

You could have just elaborated on the MANY ped AI topics instead of posting this. I know it sucks to not feel like anyone is paying attention to your ideas but if it is as great as you feel it is others will feel so too.

icon14.gif

ShnePmW.jpg?5