Is this supposed to be Jerry Kapowitz?

Zee

user posted image

Is this supposed to be Jerry Kapowitz? I thought he moved to Vice City?

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

user posted image

Is this supposed to be Jerry Kapowitz? I thought he moved to Vice City?

Dude.. who the f*ck knows. You should ask this question to Rockstar Games, i'm about 100% sure they know it

G1T

Hydro_PlayboyX

i think that it is jerry they look alike

and please resize the picture it makes a stretch

Jerry Kapowitz?? Who the F is Jerry Kapowitz and why should I know anything about him?

Or care about who the F is Jerry Kapowitz?? o_O;

Jerry Kapowitz?? Who the F is Jerry Kapowitz and why should I know anything about him?

Or care about who the F is Jerry Kapowitz?? o_O;

Don't be ignorant. http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Jerry_Kapowitz

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Damn, he looks a lot like Jerry. Since Rock* said that characters will recurr, it is a big possibility.

thebestgameever

When i first seen the picture that is exactly who i thought it wad first and still think it is.

Looks a lot like him.

senor_huevos_benedicto

When I first saw it I thought that it looked a lot like Niko.

But I think it could be an homage to both - just a small one.

this has been talked about for ages now. If you weren't such a drunken lazy c*nt you would have known this by now. get off your lazy ass and start programing..... err i mean reading threads.

I highly doubt it, Zee; based on the fact that the ending credits (or something in Ballad) say he will be moving to Vice City. I really think this is just a regular bum guys, as they could have showed it as proof that the AI or the entire realism of the city has been improved?

I think his account was hacked. There's no way Zee would not bitch about GTA V, let aside asking retarded questions about it. Also, Jerry is now rich.

I think his account was hacked. There's no way Zee would not bitch about GTA V, let aside asking retarded questions about it. Also, Jerry is now rich.

That would suck. I was getting used to Zee.

Yes, Jerry, as of now, is a rich man, but a few nights in Vice will make you broke lol.gif

I highly doubt it, Zee; based on the fact that the ending credits (or something in Ballad) say he will be moving to Vice City. I really think this is just a regular bum guys, as they could have showed it as proof that the AI or the entire realism of the city has been improved?

He says he's going to Vice City, but that doesn't mean he goes. For instance, in the credits for TBoGT, Kapowitz seems to have bought a house in Alderney, and is hosting a pool party. Maybe he didn't make it to VC, and somehow ended up in Los Santos, penniless again.

The tramp in the trailer looks a lot like Kapowitz, anyway

By the way, this has already been discussed.

He says he's going to Vice City, but that doesn't mean he goes. For instance, in the credits for TBoGT, Kapowitz seems to have bought a house in Alderney, and is hosting a pool party. Maybe he didn't make it to VC, and somehow ended up in Los Santos, penniless again.

The tramp in the trailer looks a lot like Kapowitz, anyway

By the way, this has already been discussed.

Perhaps, perhaps. There is no way to no for sure unfortunately. It could be Niko though, as Niko is a IV-era character (which means the universe theory does not apply to him or the others) and the little "Easter Egg" of theSan Andreas ticket on the SocialClub.

COMPARISON

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by SGT. Johnson

I'm pretty sure this was found a couple of months ago...

Anwayz, what's happened to Zee, why is he acting "normal"?

I might be wrong. But i am sure this guy is dead. I am sure i heard it on one of the in-game radio stations News broadcast, about him being found dead.

I am sure I heard it when i was just messing around after completing all the main missions.

I might be wrong. But i am sure this guy is dead. I am sure i heard it on one of the in-game radio stations News broadcast, about him being found dead.

I am sure I heard it when i was just messing around after completing all the main missions.

I'm pretty sure it must be someone else you're thinking of, since Kapowitz doesn't get the diamonds until the end of TBoGT, which takes place after Niko's done the last mission in IV.

I believe it is.

And judging by the amount of detail on him he will most likely play a big role in the storyline.

I believe it is.

And judging by the amount of detail on him he will most likely play a big role in the storyline.

He was also seen getting out the "pest controle" van

I believe it is.

He could be the one on the right; if it is, then there's a chance that the diamonds they're going to steal are his.

I believe it is.

user posted image

Edited by Deadly Target

He's got lines on his forhead and thicker eyebrows so no.

user posted image

Let's not get confused here! There are TWO people with a similar hairstyle. Some clarification needs to be made.

user posted image

Let's not get confused here! There are TWO people with a similar hairstyle. Some clarification needs to be made.

I think the one without a hat getting out of the van could be Jerry.

Ah! The guy on the right hand side of the van. I can see some resmblance. If someone could post a shot of HIM FULLY OUT OF THE VAN, perhaps this can be a lot easier to identify.

EDIT: @DeadlyTarget, can you post a more sharpened Image of the one you provided? It is quite hard to tell if they are the same at this point.