GTA V info only after MP3 release?

Mighty Mickey

Do you think we will get some V info SOON after Max Payne 3 release?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we will get some V info SOON after Max Payne 3 release?

• YES
    • NO

Mighty Mickey

Many are arguing that we will get any V only after MP3 release. While it may be true, let us take a poll to find how many believe so. Also please reply why you chose a particular option.

For the most part I tend to believe it, but the initial trailer and announcement seemed aimed at taking wind out of SR3's sails, which it did, and amazing stroke of luck there! A Vaperware game beat an actual game in interest!!

hahaha

Sunrise Driver

Some people can't let it go. We'll get some info BEFORE MP3.

Edited by Street Mix

Harwood Butch3r

Some thought we wouldn't get an announcement until after MP3. Who knows.

The time will go quicker if you don't think about it or just be like Cartman waiting for the Wii and freeze yourself.

KanapkaPoland

That makes some sense from a marketing point of view. Rockstar takes a chance of gaining high attraction due to GTA V announcement and now they are trying to promote Max Payne as much as it it possible. They play with our impatient little dicks now. Surely there won't be any new messages and informations of V till (or even shortly aftex yet) the Paynes premiere, all to make us buy this game in the wait of their bigger game that is Grand Theft Auto. Well, actually, I don't really mean that we won't hear absolutely nothing at all about V till march, I'm sure they are gonna give our something exciting but nothing really too big just in case if we are gonna be too horny and we won't be interested in Max.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

may 2.4 seems to be the most talked about date(sorry but its not the release date) i feel any new info on V will be released then

Yea I think we won't hear much till MP3's release, they won't wanna distract people from such a big release for them in 2012. Gotta manage things like this not just throw it all out there.

The new filter might hint at a second trailer announcement April 25th and its release May 24th, when the Hype Machine can begin in Earnest for an October release. One more trailer in September is all R* would need.

Or the mods are playing games of their own for the hundredth time.

1: The game won't be released May 25th. Earliest release is late summer but most likely in October/November.

2: We will get more information about GTA5 before the release of Max Payne 3.

3: It's ONLY Los Santos.

4: Yes, the middle aged man is one of the protagonists.

5: Yes, the map is huge and Los Santos is huge!

How do I know this? I work at Rockstar. Just kiddin' but MARK MY WORDS, the above info will come true!

I have no idea when some new info will be released. I didn't expect anything before the release of MP3, but we all know how this turned out.

Some thought we wouldn't get an announcement until after MP3. Who knows.

The time will go quicker if you don't think about it or just be like Cartman waiting for the Wii and freeze yourself.

lol.gif

I'd say more but that emote says it all about that post.

Soon after MP3 release? No. Probably 2 - 3 months later. By then the hardcore GTA V marketing campaign will kick off!

user posted image

I've got this terrible suspicion that we won't hear about V again until about 25th May, then we'll hear a lot. Then again, as Miamivicecity says, a lot of us thought we wouldn't hear about V in October last year, but we did.

Yeah, they're keeping us in the dark until MP3 to build up hype, and that's obvious. They don't want us not to spend our precious money on Max Payne, do they (not that many of us are gonna buy it).

1: The game won't be released May 25th. Earliest release is late summer but most likely in October/November.

2: We will get more information about GTA5 before the release of Max Payne 3.

3: It's ONLY Los Santos.

4: Yes, the middle aged man is one of the protagonists.

5: Yes, the map is huge and Los Santos is huge!

How do I know this? I work at Rockstar. Just kiddin' but MARK MY WORDS, the above info will come true!

I agree with all that but number 3, it is all of san andreas look at the screenshot off the trailer i saw,

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/s...asnumplate.jpg/

I think no gta v info will be available till after max payne 3. I wonder what state this place will be if gta v was not announce in 2011.

It is all of san andreas look at the screenshot off the trailer i saw,

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/s...asnumplate.jpg/

Nah, that isn't proof and it has already been shown why again and again.

1) License plates show the state they are issued in.

2) LS is in San Andreas

3) It doesn't prove that the other cities are in there.

4) V is taking place in "Southern California". SF and LV aren't in SoCal.

Maybe there will be some info in MP3,like there was for new Medal Of Honor in BF3 box(on 4.10 of video):

So who knows,maybe some"opens march everywhere" hint will be in there,and some early acess to some new informations.

Also,maybe as a bonus,if you buy both MP3 and GTA V,there will be bonuses for GTA V,like Max Payne's outfit and weapons.

I've got this terrible suspicion that we won't hear about V again until about 25th May, then we'll hear a lot. Then again, as Miamivicecity says, a lot of us thought we wouldn't hear about V in October last year, but we did.

me to man me to suicidal.gif