How Many Delays Do You Think There Will Be?

DP Man

How many delays do you expect for GTA V before it's released? I'm predicting there will be at least two long delays.

zero they wont announce a date till it is 99.9% done and they are completely certain they will hit the date. they wont make the same mistake again.

Pink Floyd Avatar For the Win!!!

Kudos on musical taste

As for delays? None are expected, when you speak of delays, you think of postponed release, as in GTA IV!

Pink Floyd Avatar For the Win!!!

Kudos on musical taste

As for delays? None are expected, when you speak of delays, you think of postponed release, as in GTA IV!

Thx dude, nice flying v on your sig by the way blush.gif

none. I think R* are thinking more smartly and setting a release date that they know they can achieve.

Harwood Butch3r

If there is one I don't think it'll be as big as GTA IV's. 1 or 2 weeks is what I think if there's one IMO.

Ideally none at all would be the best scenario.

none. I think R* are thinking more smartly and setting a release date that they know they can achieve.

This is exactly what I am thinking too. Surely they would have learned from the way that they marketed IV.

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

If there is one I don't think it'll be as big as GTA IV's. 1 or 2 weeks is what I think if there's one IMO.

Ideally none at all would be the best scenario.

I agree with this, the only time there was a serious delay was with IV, when they underestimated the producton time because of the new tech, they won't have that problem this time. If there is any type of delay it will be a week or two. No long delays.

Harwood Butch3r

This is exactly what I am thinking too. Surely they would have learned from the way that they marketed IV.

Marketing was not the cause of GTA IV's delay. It was an inherit issue with the PS3 version if I remember correctly.

Marketing was not the cause of GTA IV's delay. It was an inherit issue with the PS3 version if I remember correctly.

Yes, but they might think beyond, think "were going to give ourselves extra time with V just in case something does go wrong.

Harwood Butch3r

In saying that delays are inevitable and aren't easy to avoid. Even if it's only a few days.

I guess your right, Miamivicecity and I do somewhat agree with your first post. If there is a delay I think it would be 1-2 weeks

Sunrise Driver

Because they'll give us a release date the week before the game is out suicidal.gif

YES! That would be awesome.

I think they will be really careful due to what happened with GTA IV. So I doubt a delay would occur.

Cole Phelps Gta

They wont realise any info till their good and ready. Im thinking a 2013 realise is inevitable sadly ( that avoids delays alltogether ) if they don't announce any info till the game is finished. The game cant get delayed can it

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Think about it. They announed it last year, about two months ago? And NOW they are hiring testers. Usually when videogame companies hire testers it's in the middle-final stages of the entire development. (Without radio stations and voice acting cause those are done towards the very end). They let them test how the vehicles work, the interiors, shooting mechanics, player, ragdoll and enviormental physics (hopefully Euphoria again, like in GTA IV, anyone?). So it's gonna be some time soon (about 5-7 more months from now). They have the map, the player and ped models, a few voice acting clips from cutscenes, for the trailer (like in GTA IV, again.) and some more basic stuff.

JUST LIKE THEY HAD IN THE FIRST ANNOUNCE TRAILER FOR GTA IV.

So shut it with all these delay topics and the release date topics. It will come out in (personally?) about a year and a half from now MAX. Possibly for Xbox 360 and PS3 only for the first year. (Like with GTA IV and L.A Noire) In the mean time they will enjoy the cash they will receive from Max payne 3, and release some DLC for it most likely (like Multiplayer weapons or stuff like that). And only then focus on GTA IV fully.

God. This game really gets people exited! I don't remember myself like this with GTA IV, tbh. It's been only a short while from the teaser trailer and already people are going completely batsh*t insane!

They are almost done. Game is getting into final stages. Beta testers was just a hoax its for Agent instead GTA V has been tested the sh*t out of it a long time ago. This is legit information.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

They are almost done. Game is getting into final stages. Beta testers was just a hoax its for Agent instead GTA V has been tested the sh*t out of it a long time ago. This is legit information.

thanks. that will settle this matter then

You're welcome I am always happy to set the record straight.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

Legit my ass.

Jason Brody is from Far Cry 3, right? Can't wait for that game colgate.gif

How many delays do you expect for GTA V before it's released? I'm predicting there will be at least two long delays.

seeing how max payne 3 was scheduled for a late 2009 release (delayed until 2012) there could be a long wait.

i would rather NOT know the date. it's better than having one that gets pushed back for 3 years. i would be pissed if i was actually waiting 3yrs. for "max gayne" to come out of the closet. lol.gif

Does anyone have any actual info on a release date that the world is not aware of yet?? The company DOES know when it will release, but does anybody have any info on when?

Does anyone have any actual info on a release date that the world is not aware of yet?? The company DOES know when it will release, but does anybody have any info on when?

nope, and anyone claiming to is guessing.

Rockstar has no idea when it's coming out, why would they? They are not done yet. They obviously decide when to release it after a good ammount of trailers.

senor_huevos_benedicto

I hope that they'll learn their lesson from GTA IV.

Although saying that, it is Rockstar...