Hope this isn't true

Doland J. Trump

Doland J. Trump

Some sources have said May or June, which is encouraging. But recent European evidence points toward a longer a wait.

According to some info posted in the GTAForums, estimated release dates for Grand Theft Auto V have been found at a German and Norwegian retailer (GameStop.de and GameZone.no).

It's obvious that both only have placeholder dates, but the interesting part is that both dates are in 2013; March 2013, to be more exact. The German GameStop site gives GTAV a March 18, 2013 date, while GameZone.no says it'll be here on March 31, 2013. Now, games can launch later in Europe but recently, most big titles release only a few days later in Europe as compared to the North American launch. Another point to consider is that Rockstar's Max Payne 3 is set for a release this March, so many are wondering if GTAV would be on store shelves as soon as May...

Well, as far as we're concerned, the sooner the better. It's GTAV, damnit. Sooner, please.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/10488.html

I hope this is not true, march is tooo far. As people will say its only probably the retailers guessing dates.

24th May 2013?? sad.gif No!!

edit: "24th May" is being filtered to 25. f*ck!!

Testing: 25th May

Doland J. Trump
It's a conspiracy! monocle.gif

Maybe it is the actual release date?

On topic; Those dates might be for Europe?

lol, well as long as you don't succumb to believing everything you hear then you can say whatever you want. icon14.gif

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

KanapkaPoland

Bullsh*t, fake and gay, das ist untrue and everythin...

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

tenpennyisplainevil

You really think we'll believe it, just because you wrote it as if its a documentary? dozingoff.gif

I'm confused, what is with this whole 25th May filter?

Edit: oh wait, so when I type 24th of May it changes to 25th. What the hell!?

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

They wouldn't wait that long since the first trailer.

My guess is June-October release 2012

People who think its going to be 2013 need to be more optimistic

The trailer looked more like a teaser to me. I have a feeling we're gonna have to wait longer than we though.

The trailer looked more like a teaser to me. I have a feeling we're gonna have to wait longer than we though.

They wouldn't really announce it that early if it was 2013. And it is said everywhere that it's 2012...

To me the game looked pretty much done and R* North hiring testers and stuff so the game is most likely out in 7-11 months

They wouldn't really announce it that early if it was 2013. And it is said everywhere that it's 2012...

To me the game looked pretty much done and R* North hiring testers and stuff so the game is most likely out in 7-11 months

Well you can never be sure but I hope you're right.

Harwood Butch3r

GTA IV's first trailer was more of a teaser IMO as all it showed was various shots of LC and Niko. Apart from the protagonist confusion GTA V's trailer gave more of an insight while GTA IV's basically teased everyone with its new look without showing much at all.

To be honest I thought the trailer was going to be like GTA IV's with primarily showcasing the location. It had more than I originallly thought.

Edited by Miamivicecity

Isnt the end of March the end of 2012 financial year as in last day it could come out to fall in the predicted financial year it should launch in? Just a thought.....

*eidt - sorry for trying to thow reasoning into obvious releas dates, I mean we all know how reliable random websites are lol...

Finn 7 five 11
24th May 2013?? sad.gif No!!

edit: "24th May" is being filtered to 25. f*ck!!

Testing: 25th May

No GTA V will be released around october 2014 sarcasm.gif.

Look, all they do is speculate and come up with the most absurd ideas to attract attention, as soon as you look at the link believe everything you read and then post it here then you encourage them to do this more.

They are just looking to get attention thats it, its not true, until proven so.

If it would get released in 2013, it would be after March sometime. Take Two's fiscal year begins April 2012 and ends in March 2013, and they would really not want to release their biggest title (probably of all times) at the end of their fiscal year. That is why I think a summer 2012 release will happen, because Q3-4 might be to late if they are going to get 2 dollar per share within the fiscal year.

Sadistic Soul

Why would they release the first trailer in 2nd November 2011 and then release the game only in late March 2013, almost 1,5 years later? That makes no sense. They always release the game around 6 months after the first trailer...

senor_huevos_benedicto

Well that date's a Saturday so I doubt it.

I for one am not bothered when it comes out. I want to make sure that it isn't rushed.

Someone already told you why the date is set to be as March 2013.

It is the end of T2 Fiscal year of 2013.

And since we can be quite sure, that GTA V is going to be published during the Fiscal of 2013 -> Placeholder date to 03/2013.

It is going to be out then. Now the stores just tone it to the earlier, correct date when we get it.

And I'm 99% sure it will be in October 2012.

End..

Lol did this guy really talk about the thread I made?

PS: I don't believe in a 2013 release either, I just wanted to know your thoughts about these dates.

Los Santos Pedestrian
It's a conspiracy!  monocle.gif

Maybe it is the actual release date?

On topic; Those dates might be for Europe?

I FINALLY GET IT!

Gtaforums.com was created in the UK (Europe) by British people. The time on the forums is one of the two time zones in mainland Britain. Most of the time, the European version is delayed about one day or later. Obviously, the European release date is May 25th!