Do you think Maisonette 9 is returning

ONEkingscar

Since Maisonette 9 is in LV and London besides LC,if LV is in the game do you think it would return?,also do you think it will have expanded to LS if LV is not in the game?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Since Maisonette 9 is in LV and London besides LC,if LV is in the game do you think it would return?,also do you think it will have expanded to LS if LV is not in the game?

• Yes,it will be in the game.
    • No,it will be replaced by another club.

Nah, probably replaced by another fancy club. Like the Tequi-la-la shown in the trailer.

STR33TDR1FT3R

Maybe, maybe not, but I doubt we'll see it return... If it does, I dont think it will be accessible.

tenpennyisplainevil

if the club is in multiple cities , i'm assuming the chances of there being one in LS are high, so yes.

Los Santos Pedestrian
It won't be, don't worry.

Look at that guy's signature. Believe him.

Finn 7 five 11

Well if R* sticks by what they say (paraphrasing) "GTA III characters cannot exist in IV because they are not IV was HD, and V will be as well, unless R* classify FHD and HD differently, but Gay Tony did say he was going to franchise his club, or something along those lines, and it would be good to see Tony being successful, bot not necessarily by the presence of Tony himself, but the presence of Maissonette 9 in Los Santos.

Well if R* sticks by what they say (paraphrasing) "GTA III characters cannot exist in IV because they are not IV was HD, and V will be as well, unless R* classify FHD and HD differently, but Gay Tony did say he was going to franchise his club, or something along those lines, and it would be good to see Tony being successful, bot not necessarily by the presence of Tony himself, but the presence of Maissonette 9 in Los Santos.

I have no idea what you said, but there is nothing like FHD or HD universes.

IV and V are both in the HD universe.

So Gay Tony and family can exsist in V up until the next generation consoles where I assume Rockstar will just be calling it "3D/VR Universe" as I assume every game in the future will be in 3D/Virtual Reality

Maybe an easter egg on a billboard or the in game internet or TV. But since its not in LC, and its run by tony im 100% sure its not gonna return.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image