saturday jobs

shitposter

hey everyone im 14 years old i would like a saturday job i looked at some and i know the options are limited but i dont want to do a paper round /route or baby, pet or house sitting any ideas?

What the f*ck is wrong with a paper route? The baby sitting I can understand, but you don't wanna do a paper route?

sh*t man, if you could get paper routes where I live as easy as that I would've been all over that sh*t when I was your age.

Do the paper route. You'll get some f*cking sun and exercise, and the cash is a nice addition.

FIOszpJ.gif

sh*t man, if you could get paper routes where I live as easy as that I would've been all over that sh*t when I was your age.

Yeah I would too. I couldn't find any paper routes and would've jumped to that sh*t if there were any.

You're not too great at making decisions are you?

I wouldn't mind getting paid to hang out in someone elses house.

38773_s.gif

We don't have paper routes near me. But if there were when I was that age still in HS, I'd have been all over it. I don't think they take people your age but I worked at Best Buy from age 15-18 till I went off to college and it was a really great working experience. I didn't have the dream job of the videogame guy but I worked in appliances which was just as easy. "Yes sir, this fridge does in fact include an icemaker".

You might be able to work at a mom and pop place though. You can legally work at 14, but most places aren't going to take someone that young. Perhaps you could mow lawns and stuff I guess. My friend and I had our own "business" when our dads both paid half and bought us a John Deer and we did lawn mowing around our neighborhood, and in the winter we plowed driveways with it.

whats your problem theres a whole f*cking topic for questions and stuff why dont you be an ass over there?

whats your problem theres a whole f*cking topic for questions and stuff why dont you be an ass over there?

Easy now. cookie.gif

You were *that* close to becoming self-aware in this post.

user posted image

What's your problem?

There's a whole f*cking topic for questions* and stuff, why don't you ask over there?

*What you just asked.

Keanu, deja-vu, I know kung-fu.

38773_s.gif

What's your problem?

There's a whole f*cking topic for questions* and stuff, why don't you ask over there?

*What you just asked.

Keanu, deja-vu, I know kung-fu.

And you didn't even report it?

At least report it before commenting.

You were *that* close to becoming self-aware in this post.

Heheh, this made me chuckle.

For the record before this is locked, most employers demand an NI number before you start work. At 14, you don't have one. Bar cash in hand labouring which you may not be strong enough for, nobody will touch you apart from the newspapers. Your only other option would be working for a family business or local corner shop. From experience anything other than weekly newspaper routes tend to rip you off (I'm talking sub £3 an hour).

Anyway, you know where that other topic is it seems. Add this in there. Locked.