Last Call: Post your predictions.

killa kali

It's always fun predicting what's next for a grand theft auto game. Make it reasonable and believable. And at release date, we can come back and see who said what.

My number one prediction is the story will have cooperative play. We've seen a lot of characters in GTA V trailer and most of us are assuming multiple characters, but Rockstar mentioned it will change the way we play. And lately a lot of games have had co-op story. Why not GTA?

It could work, and be really fun, but frankly I don't see Rockstar being worried to much about it. I want them to focus on other things rather then making everything work for co-op. We got Saints Row for that. This is just how I feel.

GTA V is gonna be released the 3rd Tuesday of October 2012.

Edited by GTA-King

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

My quick prediction:

Grand Theft Auto: V is the all new testament to life and the pursuit of fame and fortune in southern San Andreas. Featuring multipule storylines with 4 different characters to choose from in the very beginning to give you 4 times more depth. However still keeping true to the original grand theft auto recipie it will be biased towards free roam action. Free roam being on or offline. Online free roam serves host to 32 of your closest friends (or enemies.) to roam the endless landscape of the virtual identities of Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange County; making use of over 30 different weapons including 10 attachments to customize your weapon, countless vehicles, and much more updated seamlessly every week.

But what's the use of all this without a change in enviornment? Well, using the latest advancement in our specialty engine, we were able to create a scenery built to be destroyed on impact or explosion. The amount of chaos will make your jaw (or house) fall to the ground.

Grand Theft Auto: V

June 15, 2012

UberChargedCJ

your last call in V will be the los santos national guard calls you for saving los santos from war like battle los santos A.K.A battle los angeles

My prediction is that the story is gonna have multiple endings based on the decisions you make, kinda like IV but instead of 2 endings there are like 4 or more.

I think thats what they mean as the "game changer" in open world games, i dont think it has been done before, also R* is ambitious enough to do that.

Its either that or the multiple protagonists rumor.

Grand_Theft_Peanut

My prediction is that we will have one main character from start to end but along the way in the story we will cut to missions where we are another character so yes i support the multiple characters theory. There will be minimal gun customization and an in depth car customization. Better saving system so we keep the cars we customize. Better car physics and damage and more realistic and believable A.I. and of course raping will be a commonly used function in the game.

8:17pm 9/01/12

My quick prediction:

Grand Theft Auto: V is the all new testament to life and the pursuit of fame and fortune in southern San Andreas. Featuring multipule storylines with 4 different characters to choose from in the very beginning to give you 4 times more depth. However still keeping true to the original grand theft auto recipie it will be biased towards free roam action. Free roam being on or offline. Online free roam serves host to 32 of your closest friends (or enemies.) to roam the endless landscape of the virtual identities of Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange County; making use of over 30 different weapons including 10 attachments to customize your weapon, countless vehicles, and much more updated seamlessly every week.

But what's the use of all this without a change in enviornment? Well, using the latest advancement in our specialty engine, we were able to create a scenery built to be destroyed on impact or explosion. The amount of chaos will make your jaw (or house) fall to the ground.

June 15, 2012

Defiantly the best one. The idea of multiplayer being updated every week with new guns or cars to freshen up the expierience would give it more replay value than call of duty, I think. I also like the 32 player idea, in my opinion more people playing at once is more fun. Kudos icon14.gif

Cole Phelps Gta

I predict rockstar will focus on online features thus betraying me in the process. I hope im wrong though

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

GTA V: Set in Los Santos, the surrounding countryside and and small towns(No LV or SF). With the upgraded RAGE and Eurphoria physics, people will now move in a much more realistic manner, then in GTA IV. New sounds have been added like a small crushing of bones noise when you ran over someone, someone falls from a great hight or jumps out of a fast moving vehicle. You can now move dead bodies and put them into trunks of cars, allowing you to do more role playing. New types of controllable transport include planes, trains and jet ski's. There will only be one protagonist played by Ned Luke. The protagonist is male, 40's, an exact age would be 43, he is divorced and has 2 kids. There will be missions involving the kids. The kids are aged between 18-25. Dogs and wild animals are included in the game. Dogs won't be very common, you will see little walking down the streets of LS, but you will find dogs along beaches and in some backyards. There will be no police dogs. Weapon customization is included, but only limited to attachments like scopes, silencers, etc. The only character customization will be limited to clothing. You are now enabled to go prone. The driving physics have been re-vamped, it will be harder to flip your car. The crashing physics have also been changed for a more realistic driving experience. The car damaged have been improved from IV, but it isn't fully realistic, as for it is extremely difficult to provide that kind of damage on the consoles.

Release date is the 23rd of October. Platforms are: Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, all to be released on the same date.

- Multiplayer predictions comming soon.

Edited by thatguy23

I think we're gonna have one main character, then 2 DLC that relates to the story. Multiple endings for each story, and a vast array of weaponry at our disposal. Lots of interactive stuff to do.

10-11-12

I think we will be able to choose our own path (i.e inFamous, heavy rain) and the game will feature multiplie endings but one main protagonist, and a huge map with many buildings to enter

Hydro_PlayboyX

i doubt that r* will put multiple characters but i think that story will be more branched than IV and first split will be when you pass about 35 % of the storyline and second split 15 missions before the finale

release date: May 24th 2011

My quick prediction:

June 15, 2012

I'm with everything you say there, including the release date. Not exactly June 15, but June.

G1T

My quick prediction:

Grand Theft Auto: V is the all new testament to life and the pursuit of fame and fortune in southern San Andreas. Featuring multipule storylines with 4 different characters to choose from in the very beginning to give you 4 times more depth.  However still keeping true to the original grand theft auto recipie it will be biased towards free roam action. Free roam being on or offline. Online free roam serves host to 32 of your closest friends (or enemies.) to roam the endless landscape of the virtual identities of Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange County; making use of over 30 different weapons including 10 attachments to customize your weapon, countless vehicles, and much more updated seamlessly every week.

June 15, 2012

I'm with everything you say there, including the release date. Not exactly June 15, but June.

Well thank you smile.gif

I've been watching this forum since the announcement and I've noticed that most people want to believe April or May (myself included) and with the current trend of time between announcement/ first trailer and release date, it's 6 months give or take. I said June 15th because no game producer does a summer, it's still early but long enough after mp3, and rockstar will have everyone on their knees after 2-3 trailers spread over 2 1/2 months each

Also yes, I predict trailer 2 to drop January 20th. That is all.

Yes make sure to save your "predictions" that you made after reading what others said and made it as your own ideas... mark it in a new thread, it's important for the future. rolleyes.gif

I predict that V will just be a beefed up version of IV.

Maybe multi protags.

Nothing crazy different. Slightly better graphics with better textures, new cars, guns, and maybe some cool vehicles like bikes.

I think the top two most exciting differences will be planes and countryside activities.

ShnePmW.jpg?5

I predict it will have

a very big map

beaches and countryside

and I dont think all the far out ideas ppl are hyping for will make it into the game.

customisation will be similar to GTA4

The only new additions will be planes, new boats and cars

and the driving,shooting, physics and game-play will be improved.

Graphics will see a nice bump to.

would you be disappointed if this is what GTA5 turns out to be?

because if u are, bare in mind it very well could happen

Protagonists: 2 or more, probably the coloured and the caucasian guy.

release date: october 2012 at the earliest.

NO return of CJ or Tommy or Claude. III's era has already been dead in GTA IV (R.I.P. claude, vic, etc graffitti).

GTA V will release October 19th for PC, 360 & PS3. Ned Luke is the main character, and the others seen in the trailer will get DLC stories at a later date. The story will be riches to rags to better riches, spread over R*'s largest ever map encompassing Los Santos, San Diego, Tijuana, and countryside & mountains in between, with an endless desert on one side, endless ocean on the other, and endless coastline in between. You have a crew and can issue them orders right from the start. Guns can be customised and vehicles modified.

Over 100 weapons, 200 vehicles, 300 songs.

Finn 7 five 11
It's always fun predicting what's next for a grand theft auto game. Make it reasonable and believable. And at release date, we can come back and see who said what.

My number one prediction is the story will have cooperative play. We've seen a lot of characters in GTA V trailer and most of us are assuming multiple characters, but Rockstar mentioned it will change the way we play. And lately a lot of games have had co-op story. Why not GTA?

This is what i think as well, most missions you are with someone anyway, for example, you have a shoot-out with packie, your co-op partner plays as packie.

I'll be able to order rocket launchers and tanks from illegal weapons trafficking websites.

I got predictions, that we will see/hear something about GtaV on January 18/19th. Also, The game will be released sometime this October.

Edited by OatMuffin