How much do we REALLY know?

Racecarlock

My problem is not with the people who speculate about release dates and location. That's completely fine. I have a problem with the people who claim to completely know that it will be set in los santos or it will be released at this exact date and will be marketed entirely like this and there are absolutely no alternatives despite the fact that there has only been one trailer.

How do ANY of you know that it's set only in los santos? How do you know that surrounding countryside couldn't possibly include another city? How do you know every detail of the game from one trailer and a few magazine quotes? Speculation is fine, but I really wish people would stop thinking that their conclusion is the only possible conclusion with absolutely no alternatives.

My problem is not with the people who speculate about release dates and location. That's completely fine. I have a problem with the people who claim to completely know that it will be set in los santos or it will be released at this exact date and will be marketed entirely like this and there are absolutely no alternatives despite the fact that there has only been one trailer.

How do ANY of you know that it's set only in los santos? How do you know that surrounding countryside couldn't possibly include another city? How do you know every detail of the game from one trailer and a few magazine quotes? Speculation is fine, but I really wish people would stop thinking that their conclusion is the only possible conclusion with absolutely no alternatives.

I agree. I haven't ruled out another city or more. Towns and settlements are pretty much a for gone conclusion as I can't see R* making an empty countyside or surrounding areas, but I would say some people who swear black and blue SF and LV will be in the game are no better and what proof do they have?

Most think because R* didn't reveal SF and LV in SA's first trailer will somehow follow a pre-set procedure even though it was nearly 8 years ago. I've seen people say "SF and LV will be in the game so stfu" or something to that extent. It comes across as childish and immature.

No one knows if LS will be the only city or not, but the fact it's a re-imagined Southern California leads me to believe any other additional city (s) will be in the region R* are setting the game. Which doesn't include SF and LV given their real life counterparts are not in the proximity of the area.

When R* said they wanted to make LC a closer representation of NYC they didn't tack Boston on to it did they?

So I think there could be another city, but it wont be SF and/or LV.

Because if we don't keep trying and don't carry on being interested, we won't give a sh*t about the game.

Your sentence is redundant. You basically said "If we stop being interested, we'll stop being interested". No duh.

No, what I meant was "If we stop being interested during the development, then we will not be that interested when the final product comes out".

You should have just shut the f*ck up when he said your sentence was redundant.

Instead you went on to say that all video game buyers must have given so much interest to the games when they were in developing stages.

Please carry on with your next "no what I meant was" bullsh*t for everyone else to laugh.

G1T

florisinfernus
Because if we don't keep trying and don't carry on being interested, we won't give a sh*t about the game.

Your sentence is redundant. You basically said "If we stop being interested, we'll stop being interested". No duh.

No, what I meant was "If we stop being interested during the development, then we will not be that interested when the final product comes out".

You should have just shut the f*ck up when he said your sentence was redundant.

Instead you went on to say that all video game buyers must have given so much interest to the games when they were in developing stages.

Please carry on with your next "no what I meant was" bullsh*t for everyone else to laugh.

Shut up.