The MotherShip

cbiscuit93

How about for a great easter egg, a mission from GTA V could involve going up to some abandoned barn way up in the forest, and have you uncover a vehicle, that turns out to be The MotherShip.

I mean, I'm just saying it would be cool to have The MotherShip in V, in some shape another.

Black Sunshine
How about for a great easter egg, a mission from GTA V could involve going up to some abandoned barn way up in the forest, and have you uncover a vehicle, that turns out to be The MotherShip.

I mean, I'm just saying it would be cool to have The MotherShip in V, in some shape another.

inlove.gif I love you. inlove.gif

That is actually a damn great idea man. Hopefully it could make it in the game.

More than likely it would be a one time deal though as far as appearance goes. And that's fine.

caprisig.jpg

Could anyone by chance explain what the mothership is?

The Truth's Camper in GTA SA, the one with a customized "hippie" paintjob.

Los Santos Pedestrian

Put a link for the picture of the Mothership instead of stretching the page.

Wow, after all of these years I noticed the word "Gooo" on the back lol. I guess that's a hint at the mission where you get the Green Goo lmao.

I'll be playing SA later.

caprisig.jpg

Wow, after all of these years I noticed the word "Gooo" on the back lol. I guess that's a hint at the mission where you get the Green Goo lmao.

I'll be playing SA later.

icon14.gifcookie.gif

And maybe the truth is involved in the mission and you have to locate the mothership cuz it has lots of weed stashed in it and some gang bangers stole it and ditched it

JoanCrawford

I mean, I\'m just saying it would be cool to have The MotherShip in V, in some shape another.

And maybe the truth is involved in the mission and you have to locate the mothership cuz it has lots of weed stashed in it and some gang bangers stole it and ditched it

I hope your joking...

G1T

How would the car survive for so long (between 50 and 20 years), looking at all the things it's been through?

I have a sneaky feeling they might just do that. I'm guessing there will be a lot of references to SA in the game, maybe this is one of them.

Maybe we will see more of the "green goo" somewhere in the game.

How would the car survive for so long (between 50 and 20 years), looking at all the things it's been through?

These VW buses be tough. I don't know how, but they do survive.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
More than likely it would be a one time deal though as far as appearance goes. And that's fine.

Honestly, that's how I'd like it to be presented, so that the only way that it could be saved is by either failing the mission and taking it or just saving at after completing the mission.

Of course, once you start driving it, they'll be all over the road lol.

I think id be cooler if it wasnt a mission, but way out in the middle of no where in the country there is a random barn with the mother ship (totally drive-able).. so that way the only way you find it is by exploring, which we all do anyway

I think id be cooler if it wasnt a mission, but way out in the middle of no where in the country there is a random barn with the mother ship (totally drive-able).. so that way the only way you find it is by exploring, which we all do anyway

Yeah, I like this idea the most since it'd be a cool reward for exploring. It would make me wonder what other cool stuff I could find if I look hard enough too.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Yeah, I agree with the both of you. It'd be better off not being a mission-specific vehicle, but something that would be a reward for exploration.

Great Idea! That would be awesome imo icon14.gif

What if like in the Barn under a bunch of stuff there is a Jet Pack. I would Love the MotherShip Idea though.

SGT. Johnson

I hope it's a mission-specific vehicle that if you try to obtain it through Mission Failure, in any way, it disappears and you get wasted for doing so!

Seriously. It is just a freakin vehicle, people. IMO, this was the most annoying vehicle of all, especially since there was the terrible glitch where the paint made it a REGULAR PIECE OF sh*t CAMPER!

I'd only want it back IF and only IF Rocksatar fixes that paint glitch!!!

I hope it's a mission-specific vehicle that if you try to obtain it through Mission Failure, in any way, it disappears and you get wasted for doing so!

Seriously. It is just a freakin vehicle, people. IMO, this was the most annoying vehicle of all, especially since there was the terrible glitch where the paint made it a REGULAR PIECE OF sh*t CAMPER!

Well come on, I mean that glitch was specific to San Andreas, I highly doubt the same glitch would occur twice in two different games, on two different platforms.

tenpennyisplainevil

that thing was epic! there should be a house with some weed plants in the garden and in the garage there should be some green goo or something and the car. the green goo should be radiant smile.gif

and the jet pack should be back, too

SGT. Johnson

Well come on, I mean that glitch was specific to San Andreas, I highly doubt the same glitch would occur twice in two different games, on two different platforms.

Well sorry if I don't agree with everyone else right off the bat! That glitch ruined the Mothership for me because EVERY SINGLE f*ckING TIME I tried to obtain it, I'd get the f*ckING GLITCH!

Rockstar! Fix this and I'll be more than welcoming toward the return of the Mothership.