More cars in Verdant Meadows garage?

ediminho

Hello everyone! Always use the GTA SA, not to follow the script stage, but to enjoy a virtual reality in which I could never do in reality it does not have the skills nor the facilities of the CJ. Whenever I choose a car to be the Car of the day, I put that tunagem traditional and the way they think it's cool. I leave to venture through the streets and make my story until the end of my walks. The most important point of all this is that at the end when I have to turn off the PC. For this story is saved as a great adventure and I would like used car that you always keep it marked my life (virtual). But as the garages that have in the program are limited and are already crowded, I wonder if there is a mod that supports infinite car garage, or a mod that is already large enough to hold so many cars. I have noticed that the old one in Verdant Meadows Airport there is a huge warehouse that now opens the door further supports only four vehicles. Is to make a mod that changes the amount to 100 or more cars? or have a mod that increases the number of houses with garages pro CJ have access?

Edited by ediminho

For those who cant read portuguese, he was wondering if there is a way or a mod that increases the limit of cars he can put in for the hangar in verdent meadows.

To the topic starter: Please at least provide an English translation through Google Translate if you cannot provide one yourself as this is an English-speaking forum.

For those who cant read portuguese, he was wondering if there is a way or a mod that increases the limit of cars he can put in for the hangar in verdent meadows.

Thanks for that.

Moved to III Other (Topic title edited as well)

23088_s.gif