The Official Assasination Topic™

A loaded rifle

A loaded rifle

user posted image

user posted image

Assasinations are a part of the gangs section in which it is a techniuqe used to kill, humiliate, and often hurt someones feelings. These are the Rules, Procedures, and such, of assasinating GTAF members.

user posted image

-To assasinate someone you must join or invite them to a PRIVATE game.

-Video proof or picture proof must be shown in order for it to be a legitimate hit.

-If you are dead, all of your hits are invalid.

-Once the person is successfull hit, the hitmen will either have to leave the game, or kick the victim out of the game. Without Dying.

-You have to shoot them, Having them commit suicide is not a valid hit.

user posted image

-You can NOT assasinate an already dead member.

-You can NOT whine or complain about assasination.

-Once your dead, your dead.

-You must assasinate the victim with a GUN, no explosives are allowed unless it is a car bomb in TBOGT.

-You can not kill them via vehicle. This includes cars, helicopters, and such.

-You can not kill someone via shooting out of a vehicle.

-You can not harass someone after they have been killed.

user posted image

If you want someone assasinated, post this contract.

Xbox Live Gamertag Response
Username Response
Current Gang Response
Name (Optional) Response
Contract added by (your name here) Response
[tableb]Xbox Live Gamertag ResponseUsername Response Current GangResponseName (Optional)ResponseContract added by (your name here)Response[/tableb]

user posted image

Diablo Genovese: Killed by BCF

Deadsliez: Killed by BCF

Tyrant Enforcer: Killed by BCF

Irish blizzard: Killed by Irish.

Darius1888: Killed by the BCF

Alien worker: Killed by the AOD

Edited by A loaded rifle

Belgium bagel

Lol you guys and your assasinations. I'm sure this won't cause any controversy or drama.

I'm curious to see how this goes.

Does The Assassination have to Recent and do you also need a video to go along withit???

user posted image

A loaded rifle

Any assasinations from any time are valid, You must have a Picture or Video to prove it. If you are already assasinated, then your hits after being killed are not valid.

And yes, I am hoping not to cause drama.

EDIT: Once the Ivanov topic is unlocked ill post their assasination videos.

Edited by A loaded rifle

I have a, what I feel is a legit question in this Rifle. How will you prevent someone from just killing someone in say a shootout, taking a picture and posting it to the Assassination thread?

XxIrishBlizzardxX
I have a, what I feel is a legit question in this Rifle. How will you prevent someone from just killing someone in say a shootout, taking a picture and posting it to the Assassination thread?

Yeah good question this topic is gonna cause a lot of disruption between most of the clans onn this forum

A loaded rifle

Well, You can usually tell by the brief its public or private becuase of other players.

Well if it says they were kicked from the game then it was obviously an aasaaination

... Rifle have you seen the pic ive posted can you add thatfor the ivanovs

user posted image

A loaded rifle

You can also tell becyase it would take less people to kick them. Read the rules and procedures for info.

I am on my phone, ill ad em tomorrow.

Well if it says they were kicked from the game then it was obviously an aasaaination

... Rifle have you seen the pic ive posted can you add thatfor the ivanovs

Well, that's the impression one would normally be under. But I have been in games where there have been shootouts and then when the person dies, and the one person alive gets some breathing room orders a kick. Actually I've been in quite a few games where that has happened

Well, I geuss we could investigate it if that was the case.

Oh okay, I was just curious. I think in the midst of any in game family feuds, this issue could arise with both parties crying foul if it was not in fact an assassination.

A loaded rifle
Well, I geuss we could investigate it if that was the case.

Oh okay, I was just curious. I think in the midst of any in game family feuds, this issue could arise with both parties crying foul if it was not in fact an assassination.

Absolutely agree.

You're taking this sh*t too far man. Assassinations used to be there just to piss people off. Plus, you can't make up rules for assassinations. Everyone can do them however they want to.

In my opinion, there's no need for a topic for assassinations. Even if it's an XBLA activity, it caused a lot of sh*t around the forums. With this topic, you're only promoting it even more, which can make up more gang ''wars'' and aggression between the gangs. That's how I see it. Do whatever you guys want to do though.

So will you be posting all hit pictures and/or vidoes on here? Also who will be doing the hits. Will this be like the Algonquin assassins but in multiplayer form?

Also alot of clansExternal have their own set of rules which any normal minded person would consider insane. They join whatever game your in, kill you in any means neccesary and leave the game immediatly after. They think that is a hit which is obviously a joke. But like Lefty said I too have seen that alot. Or people just saying they killed someone just for the fact that they dont like them.

@mati-I agree with you, this is going to start alot of arguements.

You're taking this sh*t too far man. Assassinations used to be there just to piss people off. Plus, you can't make up rules for assassinations. Everyone can do them however they want to.

In my opinion, there's no need for a topic for assassinations. Even if it's an XBLA activity, it caused a lot of sh*t around the forums. With this topic, you're only promoting it even more, which can make up more gang ''wars'' and aggression between the gangs. That's how I see it. Do whatever you guys want to do though.

They have become a legitimate part of gang activity on pretty much all sides. Why would it not be something to be regulated, or at the very least chronicled?

A loaded rifle

Whoever kills who, I am just the messanger. I honostly dont care about the external gangs rules. These are just some rules that I think most gangs like, and follow.

Mr White0161

Quite honestly this is f*cking ridiculous. This entire concept and idea that I've been doing for a long ass time has been blown out of proportion. This thread is a perfect example of that. Yeah the basic idea of doing a hit is to piss somebody of and send a message. But is to be done in such a matter where they feel embarrassed or like an idiot because they allowed themselves to fall into a trap. As seen in those videos above those people were drawn in. They felt a false sense of security, they let there guard down, they felt safe, when in reality it was the exact opposite. You don't run up to someone you have beef with, shoot them than leave. NO, that just ruins the message you are trying to send. Ideally you would do it an organized manor, a trap! Everyone knows what they are doing because when the mark they will soon fall victim to an ambush. And essentially that's what your doing, an ambush. Ambushing someone into a false sense of security then taking it all away in the blink of an eye. That is when they truly feel humiliated and embarrassed. That is when they know it was done proper. That is all the recognition you need.

This thread ruins all that. People are going to post these pictures/videos of people they did in but the idea is lost. What are we doing here? Gloating about someone we killed. In all seriousness you do the job and fuggedaboutit. Don't say anymore than what has already been said, all that needs to be said was done when you were in-game with the mark. I'm going to be honest here, those who feel the need to entertain this topic, keep it alive, post and brag about people you killed I only have this to say. Your making yourselves look like fools, idiots in a sense because you have taken this idea too far.

...I'll be on my way cool.gif

Well I can tell this is a well thought out idea. Kinda defeats the object creating a thread when the essence of a hit, the very key to an assassination is the element of surprise, no? lol.gif

The assassination thing was fun for a little while, but I think this has gone waaaay overboard.

Cult Of Personality

Finally, f*ckin' finally! I was waiting for this thread for a long time, I've had enough of this guy. He's been stealing all the canoli and I need him taking care of. I just want it done so I can fuggedaboutit. angry.gif

Xbox Live Gamertag Jedi ML
Username Jedi.
Current Gang GayOD
Name (Optional) Maximus Decimus Meridius
Contract added by (your name here) Jedi.

Xbox Live Gamertag

A loaded rifle

Username

A loaded rifle

Current Gang

None

Name (Optional)

Jon Shelley

Contract added by (your name here)

XxArtfullxX

Quite honestly this is f*cking ridiculous. This entire concept and idea that I've been doing for a long ass time has been blown out of proportion. This thread is a perfect example of that. Yeah the basic idea of doing a hit is to piss somebody of and send a message. But is to be done in such a matter where they feel embarrassed or like an idiot because they allowed themselves to fall into a trap. As seen in those videos above those people were drawn in. They felt a false sense of security, they let there guard down, they felt safe, when in reality it was the exact opposite. You don't run up to someone you have beef with, shoot them than leave. NO, that just ruins the message you are trying to send. Ideally you would do it an organized manor, a trap! Everyone knows what they are doing because when the mark they will soon fall victim to an ambush. And essentially that's what your doing, an ambush. Ambushing someone into a false sense of security then taking it all away in the blink of an eye. That is when they truly feel humiliated and embarrassed. That is when they know it was done proper. That is all the recognition you need.

This thread ruins all that. People are going to post these pictures/videos of people they did in but the idea is lost. What are we doing here? Gloating about someone we killed. In all seriousness you do the job and fuggedaboutit. Don't say anymore than what has already been said, all that needs to be said was done when you were in-game with the mark. I'm going to be honest here, those who feel the need to entertain this topic, keep it alive, post and brag about people you killed I only have this to say. Your making yourselves look like fools, idiots in a sense because you have taken this idea too far.

...I'll be on my way cool.gif

I'll be the last guy to a gree with Mr. White about something but I'm afraid he's right rifle. This idea is just like kjWarrior's idea about the "Commission Topic". There's not really any point. All this is going to accomplish is just more extreme rivalry, and getting other gangs locked. Any gang on GTAF can have thier own "hit list" on thier own forum page. But to bring it on a official topic where everybody can see is not how you bond people together, it's the opposite. If you want to cause massive spiteful spams of hate on the forums, you can keep this up. But if you just want to remain GTAF in peace, you ought to just request a lock for this topic.

Xbox Live Gamertag

beep411

Username

beep41

Current Gang

AoD

Name (Optional)

Jeramiah Berkstein

Contract added by (your name here)

SweatyPa1ms

Xbox Live Gamertag LosSantosLegend
Username GTAKing33
Current Gang AoD
Name (Optional) Mikey
Contract added by (your name here) Toke

He likes Eminem, need I say more?

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

This is only going to exceed the current levels of drama on the forums..

I have moved this to the Events forum, as it is better suited here. However, you may want use the recent criticism that has been given as a way to evolve and develop this event in order to avoid future arguments and any further backlash. As has been noted, this concept has a high likability of causing more arguments and rifts between gangs, so you may want to discuss with members how that can be avoided and combated against. Otherwise you will have a problem in obtaining serious and mature participants.