Soldiers Of Tranqulity

SoT_Leader

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The Soldiers Of Tranqulity now commonly called SoT, Started when two Service Men known as " Sky Demon" and " Alpha" decided to create a Defence Team to protect Liberty City

from hostile threats. It all Started when " Sky Demon " was called into battle over the Middle East. His Squadron took heavy fire from mobile Anit-Air guns. Demon's wing-man was

killed during the fight. He returned to base and contacted his wing-man's family and closet friends, they were devastated to hear the terrible news of his death. Sky Demon became

dead-set on a revenge mission. He killed every last enemy of the opposition and each of the bases they used leaving nothing but bodies and tore buildings. He was sent back to his

Home in Liberty City where his Friend " Alpha " was waiting for him. He to was also in battle but on a Covert Operations mission to overtake a Russian Sub capable of devastating

The entire Eastern Seaboard. There they were both War-torn Soldiers with out armies and without orders, so they then decided to come up with a team to help defend Liberty City.

This teams purpose, to help bring peace to the corrupt and crime infested city.

user posted image

GTAForums Username PlayStation Network ID

SoT_LeaderSoT_AlphaSoT_PilotSoT_SkyDemonSoT_AssassinSoT_AssassinSoT_BlackFireSoT_NightHawkSoT_BliZzArD SoT_BLizZaRDSoT_AgentSoT_Agent user posted image

General:

The leaders of the Organization.

Master Sergent:

Commanders of the soldiers that help make decisions

Solider:

The troops of this fine organization these guys are the back bone of the clan.

Recruit:

The new guys, they learn the ropes on various skills and go into missions if their ready.

user posted image

1) Don't Ever Start Conflict!

2) Never Violate Rule 1

3) Don't Disobey an order of a higher Rank.

4) You Have To Be Mentally Older than 13 to Join

5) Must have EFLC DLC Packs

Note: If you Break our rules your position will be terminated!

user posted image

This Is Not Turf These are Buildings We use for Our Operations.

Corner of Tinderbox & Hardtack Ave.

Liberty City Fire Department, Alderney

More coming soon..

user posted image

Profile: SoT_Leader

PSN ID:SoT_AlphaAbout:The Leader of this Team, A Former Navy Seal, Leading the team for peace one mission at a time.Favorite Weapons:Glock 17, AR-15, Striker, AA-12, M249 SAW, C4, Machine Pistol, P90 Hangouts:Bohan, Star JunctionFavorite Vehicles:F620, Bullet GT, Turismo
Profile: SoT_Pilot

PSN ID:SoT_SkyDemonAbout:The Pilot of the team, A Former U.S. Air Force Pilot, Bringing peace from the sky to the Streets One mission at at time.Favorite Weapons:Glock 17, Beretta 1201, Ak-47, PSG-1, M249 SAW, DSR-1, C4, Striker, Machine Pistol, P90Hangouts:Industrial And AirportFavorite Vehicles:Sultan RS, NRG900RR, Zombie, Annihiator, Buzzard
Profile: SoT_Assassin

PSN ID:SoT_AssassinAbout:An ex-military sniper that was an expert marksman, after the war was over he joined a crime family and did hits,

Untill one day he was set up and went for a hit and the police caught him and was brought to prision and was to serve 25 to life,

till he was broke out by an unknown source and found shelter with the Soldiers of Tranquility and became their Assassination Expert.

Favorite Weapons:Advanced Sniper, and Bolt Action SniperHangouts:The Industrial WarehouseFavorite Vehicles:NRG 900RR, Vader, and The Buzzard
Profile: SoT_BlackFire

PSN ID:SoT_NightHawkAbout:He was a Russian pilot of a Russian bomber that ran bombing runs during the night. Had a horrible accident and recovered from it and left for liberty city.Favorite Weapons:M-4, PSG-1, AK-47Hangouts:EverywhereFavorite Vehicles:Super GT, Buzzard, Banji

More coming soon..

user posted image

To enlist with our organization please fill out and submit the application below to this topic.

Please allow at least 24 hours to pass for us to view your application.

In the rare case that you feel your application is being ignored contact SoT_Alpha on PSN.

The code for the application is listed below in the white box.

user posted image

Questions Answers
Name (Optional) Answer Here
Age (Optional) Answer Here
PlayStation Network ID Answer Here
Time Zone Answer Here
What skills do you have? Answer Here
How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here
Do you have any past/current rivals? Answer Here
Previous clan/gang history? Answer Here
Anything else: Answer Here
[center][code]http://i44.tinypic.com/vnpmj6.png [tableb][size=5]Questions[/size][size=5]Answers[/size]Name (Optional) Answer Here Age (Optional) Answer Here PlayStation Network ID Answer Here Time Zone Answer Here What skills do you have? Answer Here How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here Do you have any past/current rivals? Answer Here Previous clan/gang history? Answer Here Anything else: Answer Here 

Edited by SoT_Leader

good job boss...it needs work but for a start its perfect and we still have 5 ppl that i know right now that will be joining they just gotta create there accounts and get on here lol

G1T

These forums are not a place in which you can externally promote and advertise your clan. These forums are for clans that wish to be a part of a community in which they can build their group and interact with others. I advise you read the Forum Guidelines for a better understanding of what is and isn't accepted here. If you wish to stay and operate here you will have to abide by those rules. Look at other gang topics to see how you can improve on your post. External advertising is not permitted in any way shape or form, that includes asking for members to send you a message through PM or PSN.

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Read the rules, look at other gangs and make the necessary changes. If not, this topic will be locked. A decent start nonetheless.

Edited by gamesguru

These forums are not a place in which you can externally promote and advertise your clan. These forums are for clans that wish to be a part of a community in which they can build their group and interact with others. I advise you read the Forum Guidelines for a better understanding of what is and isn't accepted here. If you wish to stay and operate here you will have to abide by those rules. Look at other gang topics to see how you can improve on your post. External advertising is not permitted in any way shape or form, that includes asking for members to send you a message through PM or PSN.

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Read the rules, look at other gangs and make the necessary changes. If not, this topic will be locked.

Did I Violate Any Forum Guidelines? It Seems Everythings in check to me, Gamesguru.

Did I Violate Any Forum Guidelines? It Seems Everythings in check to me, Gamesguru.

Remove this:

Contact SoT_Alpha PSN or PM Me Here on The Forum SoT_Leader :

Also, to clarify, members of your clan must also have accounts here and go to the effort of actively participating in this topic. Otherwise you are not allowed to refer to or include them within your opening post/ranks/roster.

SoT-BlackFire
This is really good boss....i would of never thought or how to start a gang on gta or on any game (clans on any other games). I think you are very suited for this job. I appreciate what you are doing. Keep up the work boss and let me know if there is anything i can do for you. biggrin.gif

This is really good boss....i would of never thought or how to start a gang on gta or on any game (clans on any other games). I think you are very suited for this job. I appreciate what you are doing. Keep up the work boss and let me know if there is anything i can do for you. biggrin.gif

Thanks Hawk, I'm glad you guys like it, I know it's not much it's what it is. Lol anyway I'll add your and blizzards history to the members list later.

SoT-BlackFire

This is really good boss....i would of never thought or how to start a gang on gta or on any game (clans on any other games).  I think you are very suited for this job.  I appreciate what you are doing.  Keep up the work boss and let me know if there is anything i can do for you.   biggrin.gif

Thanks Hawk, I'm glad you guys like it, I know it's not much it's what it is. Lol anyway I'll add your and blizzards history to the members list later.

Edited by SoT-BlackFire

SoT_Assassin

i got a new recruit forums name SoT_mccall and same with psn acc but hes in progress of creating psn 1.

G1T

good luck. Gotta admit the name gave me a bit of a chuckle.

Tubbs,

Thank you for being the first Fourmer to wish us luck! Don't let our name fool you we are coming up and hope to become respected among you guys.

Colombo Crime Family

goodluck, i have cousins uncles and my father all in the military and most in special forces

is there anyway that i could set up a meeting with one of you to see your services and play some games with yall?

G1T

is there anyway that i could set up a meeting with one of you to see your services and play some games with yall?

yes i will meet with you Friday, January 13th, 3:30 central time psn name SoT_Assassin

G1T

yes i will meet with you Friday, January 13th, 3:30 central time psn name SoT_Assassin

okay great sounds good, but wont be able to play too long gotta b sumwhere later friday

G1T

well it seems that our meet with the Cappadona capo went pretty well if i do say so myself

G1T

SoT-BlackFire

So guys, what are we doing later on. How are we going to progress this gang so we are at the next level?

SoT-BlackFire
well it seems that our meet with the Cappadona capo went pretty well if i do say so myself

mercie_blink.gif

it went pretty well i hope for future bussiness with them, blackfire we will get our name out there by biggest crews so they can get word out and smaller groups will see us and want to try our business for themselves

G1T

SoT-BlackFire
it went pretty well i hope for future bussiness with them, blackfire we will get our name out there by biggest crews so they can get word out and smaller groups will see us and want to try our business for themselves

but how are we going to do this?

SoT-BlackFire

Cappadona could get the word out and we could get meets with other gangs so they can see our services and decide to take em.

G1T

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Good to see you guys actually lifting off the ground! icon14.gif

EDIT:

Alpha, since you sounded so eager to get more involved with the forums, there is a gift in your message box.

^ - The edit was what I was doing when I accidentally double posted below. blush.gif

Edited by xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Great clan, my organization is secret but also peaceful. I was wondering if you would willing to maybe set up a meeting so we can form an alliance. PM me if you agree.

user posted image

Clients and Members, we have a meeting coming up on January 29!

All are welcome to come! Time 12:00 P.M. Central U.S. Time. Keep up the good work guys! And Sorry of the inactivity, long story, Im back now!

Alpha Out rampage_ani.gif

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
user posted image

All are welcome to come! Time 12:00 P.M. Central U.S. Time. Keep up the good work guys! And Sorry of the inactivity, long story, Im back now!

Alpha Out rampage_ani.gif

Just to be 100% Clear,

The meeting is midday?

user posted image

All are welcome to come! Time 12:00 P.M. Central U.S. Time. Keep up the good work guys!  And Sorry of the inactivity, long story, Im back now!

Alpha Out  rampage_ani.gif

Just to be 100% Clear,

The meeting is midday?

Reaper, The meeting is at Noon or midday, whatever. Yes if you need anymore info on it I'll PM it to you.

k ill be there boss and ill make sure blizzard and hawk r too and if i can talk to stackz u didnt meet him yet

G1T