Favorite moment/sceene

Screewdriver

What is your favorite moment/sceene of the first GTA V trailer?

The robbery scene with the van.

G1T

This is kind of tough. I want to say the scene where the crop duster flew over those guys, because you really saw how beautiful the plantation was there. Then the awesome scene of the mountain.

caprisig.jpg

Fuzzknuckles

When the guy pulls up in the red car to let the woman cross - look at the way the warning tape flutters in the breeze in the background.

Sublime.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Oh, and the mountain, the wind farm, and that scene at 1:03 when you can see the sunset over Los Santos.... that's impressive

G1T

Screewdriver
Oh, and the mountain, the wind farm, and that scene at 1:03 when you can see the sunset over Los Santos.... that's impressive

Haha, you just pointed out my favorite moments. I love that we will be able to get out the city. That 1:03 view over Los Santos make`s me think " I can really drive, fly, walk, run to downtown, and over to those hills in the background.

The scene with the hikers in front of the mountain did it for me. I just hope that we'll be able to explore the mountain like we could do with mount Chilliad in SA...

AlexGTAGamer

The Hydra whizzing between the skyscrapers of Downtown L.S, and the Shamal flying over the Vinewood sign and then the camera fixing onto the Los Santos skyline as the GTA V logo appears on screen. Magic. sigh.gif

The Hydra whizzing between the skyscrapers of Downtown L.S, and the Shamal flying over the Vinewood sign and then the camera fixing onto the Los Santos skyline as the GTA V logo appears on screen. Magic. sigh.gif

Yeah. And I don't know why, but I think that last scene in the trailer could be the beginning intro. monocle.gif

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

guys i don't know what i'm gonna do if i don't get info soon it's starting to hurt both mentally and physically cryani.gifdie.gifxmas.gif i'm going crazy

My favorite moment from the trailer is when we see the blue car from the front driving on the streets. I instantly thought to myself that they've done a good job improve the car graphics. And the scenery in the background when the car is driving looks great. It really looks like the city will have a great atmosphere.

The beach scene, the mountain scene, and the wind farm scene... They all look so super-realistic! And it appears like animals finally made their way into GTA (at least in the trailer)

When the guy pulls up in the red car to let the woman cross ...

The woman: if the peds look and act that good in the final cut of the game, that'll be f*cking impressive.

The scene with the mountain was the one who impressed me most during the first time i saw the trailer.

Haha, you just pointed out my favorite moments. I love that we will be able to get out the city. That 1:03 view over Los Santos make`s me think " I can really drive, fly, walk, run to downtown, and over to those hills in the background.

nice smile.gif

G1T

The opening scene with the "Rockstar Games Presents" and you see downtown in the background combined with the L.A. smog. That's pure Los Angeles right there and it did it for me. inlove.gif

JoanCrawford

I like several. The hot guy running with his shirt off. The hot guy playing gulf. The hot guy doing yoga. tounge.gif

G1T

What is your favorite moment/sceene of the first GTA V trailer?

user posted image

Seriously? You have NOTHING better you could be doing with your time?

user posted image

iGrandTheftAuto

The part when you see the mountain & the part when you see the couple with the dog on the beach. smile.gif

user posted image

Los Santos Pedestrian

Zee: the part where it ended and rockstar didnt release new info xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

My favorite part has to be...

I guess the part at the end when the jet flys over and you really get a good idea of how big the map is. When I saw that I was all like "Damn, so many things to crash planes in to. And so many places to dump bodies. AND its going back to my favorite city!" And my wife was all like "God, STFU already!" And I was all like *cartman voice*"No way! GTA you guys!"

JoanCrawford

I guess the part at the end when the jet flys over and you really get a good idea of how big the map is. When I saw that I was all like \"Damn, so many things to crash planes in to. And so many places to dump bodies. AND its going back to my favorite city!\" And my wife was all like \"God, STFU already!\" And I was all like *cartman voice*\"No way! GTA you guys!\"

Lol. My BF always gets bored when I talk about it. Im always telling him about how excited I am and how great its going to be. He doesnt even know that much about the series so I think it bothers him. tounge.gif Oh well!

G1T

I guess the part at the end when the jet flys over and you really get a good idea of how big the map is. When I saw that I was all like \"Damn, so many things to crash planes in to. And so many places to dump bodies. AND its going back to my favorite city!\" And my wife was all like \"God, STFU already!\" And I was all like *cartman voice*\"No way! GTA you guys!\"

Lol. My BF always gets bored when I talk about it. Im always telling him about how excited I am and how great its going to be. He doesnt even know that much about the series so I think it bothers him. tounge.gif Oh well!

Lol, yeah she used to play SA like all the time, but now she loves MW3 online, now I cant get her off that game...and she prestiged faster than me too confused.gif