Re-Enable Jealous Girlfriends

Sucha84

I don't know in which thread this post should be made. However, I am having trouble to get jealous girlfriends. First I thought, it can be done anytime during the game. But now I understood that I should not date any girlfriends to do that. Unfortunately, I have dated Denise 2 times. So I think I am having trouble with getting jealous girlfriends and their proofed cars. I have done more than half way through the game. So I can't start a new game. I also heard that there is a way to re enable it. So I like if somebody do it for me.

Link: http://gtasnp.com/download/28960

I moved it here. Seems to me that it is equivalent to a Mission help. It is closer to a Cheat or Trick, than a Mod problem.

I guess I'd better take this one.

Many thanks if you can fix this for me. I am waiting for a good response.

For: Sucha84

Missions: Re-enable Jealous Girlfriends

Helper: OrionSR

Link: http://gtasnp.com/28964

Notes:

Changed global variable $1236 from -1 to 0 using a hex editor

Recalculated checksum using a tool by pdescobar

Complete

If anyone else needs to re-enable the jealous girlfriends then I suggest using the Savegame Editor 3.1.2. It has a handy little check box near the bottom of the General Tab that can reliably handle this modification.

Edited by OrionSR

I have no words to thank you for the effort. I just thought I will never be able to get their proofed vehicles. Is that mean, game shows Number of successful dates is zero?

No, I did not edit your stats. The only things that I changed was the value of the variable that records the status of two-timing dates, and the checksum so the game wouldn't think the save was corrupt.

BTW, if you want to progress the game a little further before messing with the girlfriend cars you can safely date Millie while wearing the gimp suit without disabling the jealous girlfriends.

I just checked this for jealous girlfriends by dating with Babara who I never dated. Unfortunately, there were no girlfriends that being jealous. However, I didn't save it. What went wrong or is it not happened always?

Edited by Sucha84

IF CJ has more than 1 girlfriend

AND the jealous girlfriends are not disabled

THEN there is a 50% chance that a jealous girlfriend will appear 7 second after starting the Take-Her-Home part of the date.

Thanks dude. In fact, I got a jealous Babara when dating with Michelle. So she chased me with a Police Rancher and I let her to go for the destination of Michelle. After date ended unsuccessfully, I managed to steal Police Rancher. But strangely, it had no proofings what so ever. What has gone wrong? Or Is there a 50% chance to not having proofings.

When the jealous girlfriend appears, lead her to the home of the girlfriend being dated. Wait for the jealous girlfriend to come close before entering the mission sphere and then wait until the jealous girlfriend speaks and proofing to be applied before turning down or accepting an invitation for coffee. If CJ will not be invited for coffee then wait until the jealous girlfriend is very close before entering the home sphere of the girl being dated.

See Proofed Cars from Jealous Girlfriends for more details. Glenster's and System Error's guides also cover these vehicles.