Mafia Maverick Battles

mir_us

I'm keeping all my Maverick vs Maverick battles in Team Mafia Work together in clips that I'll be posting to my YouTube. Some of them have gotten pretty interesting.

Hats off to:

Lord_-of-_GTA

Summary_

I'm sure there will be more to come when Rooster and I go head to head next. biggrin.gif

Good stuff.

I respect those two guys you were playing against, especially SUMMARY, he's plays well and never gives up.

Saw in one part of the video, Gangstarr Mafia kick kick kick kick kicing someone, that guy makes me barf8bd.gif

7cg1vNw.png

I liked the vid. I am just gonna say that when you nailed that guy with your helicopter blades into the wall I lol'd

I would like to have a Maveric battle with you some day in TMW mir_us, lets see if I will end up like these in the video. sly.gif

Good stuff in the video by the way.

Does this actually require any skills or is it just your usual helicopter bashing? Oh god I hated it when people are bashing my Annihilator and my tail comes off.

Good stuff.

I respect those two guys you were playing against, especially SUMMARY, he's plays well and never gives up.

Saw in one part of the video, Gangstarr Mafia kick kick kick kick kicing someone, that guy makes me barf8bd.gif

GSM messaged me that my getting the helicopter was uncool (I'm sugarcoating his verbiage), I said I'd stop getting helicopters when he quit using autofire. He ranted that I was a noob and didn't know what I was talking about.

The irony is that video exposes people who use autofire very easily. 99% of players -- even the best button mashers -- have some recoil when firing automatic weapons. Only people who use autofire have ZERO recoil 100% of the time. GSM has ZERO recoil 100% of the time and fires at a faster rate than the gun can on its own rapid fire.

Part of the reason I love flying the Maverick is that I can counter autofire with selective strikes. People can't just pick 50 fights out in the open knowing their autofire will overcome every opponent or I'll swoop down and take them out.

I would like to have a Maveric battle with you some day in TMW mir_us, lets see if I will end up like these in the video. sly.gif

Good stuff in the video by the way.

I would as well! I'm actually making friends with everyone I meet who can play great Maverick v Maverick battles in Mafia. I'd love it if more and more Mafia games had an extra layer of helicopter battles to add more dimension to the game. In fact, people who complain about one guy getting one should just have one of theirs get one to dogfight him -- it burns up the other copter's time and makes the game more interesting.

I've been thinking about initiating a Maverick Mafia Duel event in the near future. Basically it would be a 1 vs 1 shoot out where both players are encouraged to get the Maverick for mission completion and battle with each other. I'd capture a lot of video for my battles and we'd all have a lot of fun. biggrin.gif

Does this actually require any skills or is it just your usual helicopter bashing? Oh god I hated it when people are bashing my Annihilator and my tail comes off.

Oh yes, it requires a lot of skill and timing. I know you'd think I'm saying that out of bias, but seriously, it takes a lot of control to not only attack, but to recover from attacks as well (avoiding damage on rebounds, maneuvering when stuck, etc).

Regarding Annihilator tail loss --

. biggrin.gif

I've been thinking about initiating a Maverick Mafia Duel event in the near future. Basically it would be a 1 vs 1 shoot out where both players are encouraged to get the Maverick for mission completion and battle with each other. I'd capture a lot of video for my battles and we'd all have a lot of fun. biggrin.gif

rampage_ani.gif Why stop at 1v1 why not have a 4 way heli orgy, I think that wold be far more interesting and fun rampage_ani.gif

GSM messaged me that my getting the helicopter was uncool (I'm sugarcoating his verbiage), I said I'd stop getting helicopters when he quit using autofire. He ranted that I was a noob and didn't know what I was talking about.

The irony is that video exposes people who use autofire very easily. 99% of players -- even the best button mashers -- have some recoil when firing automatic weapons. Only people who use autofire have ZERO recoil 100% of the time. GSM has ZERO recoil 100% of the time and fires at a faster rate than the gun can on its own rapid fire.

Part of the reason I love flying the Maverick is that I can counter autofire with selective strikes. People can't just pick 50 fights out in the open knowing their autofire will overcome every opponent or I'll swoop down and take them out.

Im not suprised in the slightest. I dont entertain the GangStaRrr clan in any way. One of them was alright GangStaRrr-fire. he like his disallow games and seemed to be a fair player. Unfortunatley you never knew when dickhead would get an invite to the game.

awesome vids by the way mir.

now as far as the TMW games pre arranged with helis I was thinkin about making a mode based off that.

basically there would be 3 teams.

2 teams of 7

and 1 team of 2.

the duo will start the match until they are ordered to deliver something (anything except heads in the river)

at this point the duo will arm themselves appropiately then go "hide" and the object of the game is for both teams to duke it out while trying to recover and deliver the object.

the objective of the duo is to protect the item at all costs.

I already predict epic heli battles especially if the DUO decide to hide

the item on a rooftop or in skyscrapers

also with some nice piloting skills there will be a lot of swat team hopping out the heli type scenes

what do you think?

Edited by Ethereal_NYC

It sounds like an interesting idea ethereal, but not sure if it would be possible / fun to try.

great videos again mir.

i'll be hunting you down in february smile.gif

7cg1vNw.png

It sounds like an interesting idea ethereal, but not sure if it would be possible / fun to try.

great videos again mir.

Ha ha ha -- I look forward to it. biggrin.gif

great videos again mir.

lol how would it not be possible?

and it would DEF be fun lol

lol how would it not be possible?

and it would DEF be fun lol

Simply getting 16 players together, at the same time and fully aware of knowing what to do, is really difficult smile.gif

7cg1vNw.png