Confirmed animals

matsvanstam

GTA_La_Costra_Nostra

Like I said before , why put any type of animal in a DEBUT trailer and then not put it in the game or only in the cutscenes?

Thats like Rockstar cutting the planes and jet we saw out of the game, it makes no sense

In SA during the cut scene with OG Loc working at BurgerShot. There was a fly buzzing in the background.

In IV there are a few near trash dumps or under the street lights during night time.

Edited by Stinky12

Man, this thread was supposed to be about the list/discussion of confirmed animals. But it turned into children, midgets, angry PETA, Read Dead Redemption and Saints Row.

If they make a realistic countryside how could there not be animals in it? Seems like they would have, at the very least, coyotes to

inhabit that space if not more animals.

O and K9 units would be pretty awesome also, I think we can all agree on that.

true. i hope there will be horses i cant wait to ride a horse on the freeway. wink.gif

the countryside should have a 'hunting mode' in which we can hunt wild animals like in rdr.

THIS.

I would love to go on at least a mini-hunt (nothing too grand of a scale) similar to RDR's challenges.

Man, this thread was supposed to be about the list/discussion of confirmed animals. But it turned into children, midgets, angry PETA, Read Dead Redemption and Saints Row.

There are no confirmed animals, just the scene with the dog, another dog behind fence, a seagull, some insects. Not much of a topic really so people expand on it.

There are no confirmed animals, just the scene with the dog, another dog behind fence, a seagull, some insects. Not much of a topic really so people expand on it.

There are no confirmed cars, characters, guns, buildings, NPC's, etc. either. The only thing we confirm at this time is that their is a trailer filled with a lot of unconfirmed stuff.

See how stupid this sounds? I think, at the very least, dogs are confirmed. They might not be prominent, but they are in the game.

There are no confirmed cars, characters, guns, buildings, NPC's, etc. either. The only thing we confirm at this time is that their is a trailer filled with a lot of unconfirmed stuff.

See how stupid this sounds? I think, at the very least, dogs are confirmed. They might not be prominent, but they are in the game.

In this case, like it has been said many times, those dogs could be in cutscenes.

In this case, like it has been said many times, those dogs could be in cutscenes.

Why? What would be the point of that? Why would R* tease us with animals when they already had wildlife in RDR?

Dogs are definitely in.

I'm sure that we will have dogs and even may kill them. Cats won't be in 100% but dogs? Yes

G1T

Why? What would be the point of that? Why would R* tease us with animals when they already had wildlife in RDR?

Dogs are definitely in.

I am not saying they are or are not in. I'm just saying they are not confirmed to be anything other than cutscenes.

AlexGTAGamer

Dogs - Maybe, but Rockstar haven't confirmed this yet.

Cats - ?

Bugs - There were cockroaches in IV, and I couldn't kill them. So if there are going to be bugs in V I atleast want to step on them.

Other animals - What with Mount Chilliad and the swathes of forest in that area, other animals could be a possibility.

We just have to wait until Rockstar confirms all this.

There were bugs in IV, too. You couldn't kill them, they were just effects. If I remember right, there were also flying birds who you couldn't kill, although I may be confusing it for San Andreas.

Am I the only one who saw a cute little bunny rabbit, and a goat in the trailer?

@oatmuffin

one side of my brain says u lie ! but the other side says he want some rabbits to give them a "carrot"

MBWAAHAHA >:)

There were bugs in IV, too. You couldn't kill them, they were just effects. If I remember right, there were also flying birds who you couldn't kill, although I may be confusing it for San Andreas.

You could snipe eagles and seagulls in SA.

Not in IV.

Shame really I used to love sniping birds.

Am I the only one who saw a cute little bunny rabbit, and a goat in the trailer?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Harwood Butch3r

Give me a grizzly bear out in the mountains and a sniper rifle. I'll be happy.