Confirmed animals

matsvanstam

Seriously, why the f*ck wouldn't animals be in the game? There' a wilderness, why wouldn't there be dear, foxes, badgers, dogs etc?

Oh my!! biggrin.gif I think that's asking for too much now!

Just imagine speeding down a road at night when all of a sudden BAM! A deer pounces right in front of you and you either a) smash your nice Audi RS into this freakin deer cool.gif or b) swerve out of the way and crash into the woods and land in who knows where!

FFS! Even bear attacks could be a possibility if you're out in the woods at the wrong place and the wrong time lol.

Next Gen we shall get all of this into one epic-ER GTA game. icon14.gifcookie.gif

I don't really see what the big deal is about wanting kids in a GTA game... I'm sure it'll bring more problems than anything else.

They should just put midgets in there to please the people who want kids in the game.  biggrin.gif

LOL That'd be awesome. Maybe one mission with a little person. Someone can cry out -- Oh my God, you killed a kid!

"In Bruges".

Been done.

Also a kid had his head blown off in the movie too.

Seriously, why the f*ck wouldn't animals be in the game? There' a wilderness, why wouldn't there be dear, foxes, badgers, dogs etc?

Just imagine speeding down a road at night when all of a sudden BAM! A deer pounces right in front of you and you either a) smash your nice Audi RS into this freakin deer cool.gif or b) swerve out of the way and crash into the woods and land in who knows where!

FFS! Even bear attacks could be a possibility if you're out in the woods at the wrong place and the wrong time lol.

Next Gen we shall get all of this into one epic-ER GTA game. icon14.gifcookie.gif

Asking too much?

Did you play Red Dead Redemption?

Deer running around and bears attacks are a reality.

Asking too much?

Did you play Red Dead Redemption?

Deer running around and bears attacks are a reality.

It's not quite the same as GTA though. I mean yeah the map is bigger but is it actually as alive as GTA IV's map? Meaning were there as many buildings, lights, cars, peds, etc etc? Not sure since I played RDR when it first came out and only played it for a few weeks at best.

Either way though it would be pretty awesome to have that included in GTA V if indeed there will be an explorable wilderness. biggrin.gif

Oh yeah?

Just imagine speeding down a road at night when all of a sudden BAM! There's a pedestrian right in front of you and you either a) smash your nice Audi RS into this freakin human and get blood all over it cool.gif or b) swerve out of the way and crash into a building and land in who knows where!

Oh wait, its been done before. Its no different. Not to mention the wilderness isn't as "alive" as the city so some bears, dears etc wouldn't ruin the atmosphere. In fact, you could put more domestic animals or strays around the city. Problem solved.

Just imagine speeding down a road at night when all of a sudden BAM! A deer pounces right in front of you and you either a) smash your nice Audi RS into this freakin deer cool.gif  or b) swerve out of the way and crash into the woods and land in who knows where!

Oh yeah?

Just imagine speeding down a road at night when all of a sudden BAM! There's a pedestrian right in front of you and you either a) smash your nice Audi RS into this freakin human and get blood all over it cool.gif or b) swerve out of the way and crash into a building and land in who knows where!

Oh wait, its been done before. Its no different. Not to mention the wilderness isn't as "alive" as the city so some bears, dears etc wouldn't ruin the atmosphere. In fact, you could put more domestic animals or strays around the city. Problem solved.

I would love for that pedestrian to be you! I wouldn't mind having your blood on the front of my car.

FFS! This is why I rarely post in these forums. suicidal.gif

Just imagine speeding down a road at night when all of a sudden BAM! A deer pounces right in front of you and you either a) smash your nice Audi RS into this freakin deer cool.gif  or b) swerve out of the way and crash into the woods and land in who knows where!

Oh yeah?

I would love for that pedestrian to be you! I wouldn't mind having your blood on the front of my car.

Hmm, you seem angry for no reason. This is why I rarely post on these forums

Anyway, animals are still definitely going to be in there.

Oh yeah?

Not angry, just got my period. sly.gif

Invisible Don

Oh yeah?

Not angry, just got my period. sly.gif

I definitely don't want your blood on the hood of my car.

On a serious note, anyone else see a cat at the balcony/yoga scene. It's sitting on the bottom floor of the house in between the bushes, grey in color.

Um that's not a cat. Its the side of the box that the bush is in. Look at the other bush.

Call me stubborn, but I don't think this is the side of the box the bush is in. Why is it in front of the other bush? To me it looks like an animal facing the DJ set with the head turned towards the sofas.

user posted image

Edited by SocalZHP

Hmm.. looks like a dog. dozingoff.gif So this means that GTA V is gonna have some of The Sims' features!

Could be, though I still think it's a pussy cat.

All that remember me a mission in GTA I in which you have to rescue a dog for Bubby. biggrin.gif

And in the Bitch 'n Dog Food of GTA III, there's a dog in the logo.

Hope there's no dog-eating jokes. One of the rumors was that only certain peds will have dogs, and that animals won't feature in GTA V the same as they do in RDR, I believe.

FelipeVinhao
Bugs? I didn't see any bugs!

bugs exist in GTA 4 too. They are walking around in the kitchen colgate.gif

I noticed that too. I think it's found on back alleys were the trash is placed too.

Snake Without a Tongue

Having to dodge deer on a rural road would be neat. Probably doesn't happen much in the west coast area, though.

Lots of coyotes in California, however.

Bugs? I didn't see any bugs!

I noticed that too. I think it's found on back alleys were the trash is placed too.

There were some in the hospital wards...

NO CATS AND NO BIRD-STANDS

the "birdstand" is just a Pot and the "cat" is just an optical illusion caused by a low-res version of the trailer.

user posted image

TheNoRanking

Hahaha bugs! LMAO here!!! biggrin.gif

Seriously, I love GTA and all but what does it matter if there's bugs in the game? C'mon now... confused.gif

JoanCrawford
Bugs? I didn\'t see any bugs!

I noticed that too. I think it\'s found on back alleys were the trash is placed too.

There were some in the hospital wards...

And cockroaches in Niko and Romans very first apartment.

G1T

Cole Phelps Gta
but the dog is't confirmed !!

You can see 2 dogs in the trailer, so why not?

2? Just thought one in the first scene? In which is the second? And I thought I ve seen everything. ^^

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1889/image3swo.jpg

Da f*ck....... ? I figured when i saw this posted yesterday. The picture would be unclear ect ( i was on my phone and didn't want to turn my computer on for one pic) but damn you'e right those are dogs i can't even. Claim their anything else like i was planning too. smile.gif

Great find bro

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

GTA_master776

I think I saw a badger in the trailer. It was around 0:47 in the back of the van. I'm not sure if there was a second one in the bank but it sure looked like a badger, with it's flappy tail and sh*t. I think I heard some badger noises as well, just when they kicked in the door, you can clearly a BADGER! True american badger. icon14.gif

I'm afraid that badger attacks are a reality in this game.

I think I saw a badger in the trailer. It was around 0:47 in the back of the van. I'm not sure if there was a second one in the bank but it sure looked like a badger, with it's flappy tail and sh*t. I think I heard some badger noises as well, just when they kicked in the door, you can clearly a BADGER! True american badger. icon14.gif

Do you think we'll contract rabies???

GTA_master776

Do you think we'll contract rabies???

I don't know. Hope not.

iLoveRunningPeopleOver

If they make a realistic countryside how could there not be animals in it? Seems like they would have, at the very least, coyotes to

inhabit that space if not more animals.

O and K9 units would be pretty awesome also, I think we can all agree on that.

If they make a realistic countryside how could there not be animals in it? Seems like they would have, at the very least, coyotes to

inhabit that space if not more animals.

O and K9 units would be pretty awesome also, I think we can all agree on that.

true. i hope there will be horses i cant wait to ride a horse on the freeway. wink.gif

the countryside should have a 'hunting mode' in which we can hunt wild animals like in rdr.

I think that we'll see a lot of animals in Gta V. Just look at RDR as an example. Yes that was based in 1911 but it was still played in this generation by people who could harm animals in a video game. In saying that , I don't see why just because its set in a differant time in "a game" , that the ability to hunt and kill animals would be removed , I mean after all its A GAME. The animals i think we'll see are : 1. Dogs (shown clearly in trailer, clearly A DOG) ..... 2. Bears (Lots of forrestry apparentely surely its not all just trees and streams?) ..... 3. Farm Animals A (With all that countryside we've heard of , you'd expect farms right , and on farms? Animals! ..... There's various other animals i think will be included but they're just the main standouts IMO. Hopefully some Rabbits, Birds, Rats etc.. It all adds to the experience of being in the GTA environment. Please reply on your thoughts of my view on this . V

Hahaha bugs! LMAO here!!! biggrin.gif

Seriously, I love GTA and all but what does it matter if there's bugs in the game? C'mon now... confused.gif

It adds to the atmosphere and realism of video games.

If you're just going to laugh and talk negatively about the threads subject, why click reply?

Clown...

Gray Fox: I'm like you, I have no name.