Confirmed animals

matsvanstam

but the dog is't confirmed !!

So what was that in the trailer, a cat?

Hahahahahaha

OT: Police dogs would be kick ass to hve in the game. Honestly, though, if we can kill dogs, AT LEAST ONCE(I'm pretty sure everybody would do this) go on a dog killing spree with my car.

user posted image

Long_Haired_Boy
Dogs are in the game so is the K9 unit.

Although this is a wild guess, it's probably accurate because it's realistic.

It'd be pointless just putting them in the game, they'd have to have a purpose and I think this will be it.

Also gangs and there dogs.

It makes the most sense to me.

Also guys saying PETA will get mad is reaching a bit.

Its a video game. There is really no difference from me burning my house full of animals in The Sims Pet than killing a dog in GTA V.

BOOYAHH!

Although this is a wild guess, it's probably accurate because it's realistic.

It'd be pointless just putting them in the game, they'd have to have a purpose and I think this will be it.

Also gangs and there dogs.

It makes the most sense to me.

Also guys saying PETA will get mad is reaching a bit.

Its a video game. There is really no difference from me burning my house full of animals in The Sims Pet than killing a dog in GTA V.

BOOYAHH!

I also don't see why these people aren't prioritising themselves.

We've been killing humans in games forever. But they wan't to stick up for an animal, im sorry but to me it's totally illogical, however much I love animals.

Not to mention the fact that its not an animal, actually just a texture and some coding.

Police K9's would be great assuming the dogs are kill-able. Not that I'm for killing dogs, it'll just be annoying having invincible police dogs. (What I mean is [i forgot where I read] that if dog are in you can't shoot at them or something like that).

Now you know what would be really cool, if a zoo was accessible some where in the map.

Cages containing gorillas, zebras, lizards, all kinds of stuff. Imagine if you can some how break out an elephant and ride it around the city. Now that sounds like a 'bold new direction' to me.

That seems like something Saint's Row The Third should have had. Now I'm annoyed that it doesn't. sad.gif

Is Saints Row III any good? Me & my friend were thinking of renting it but idk it seems kind of corny. Also how similar is it to GTA ?

Not to get Off Topic, but I haven't actually played it, but I know that it doesn't have that zoo thing. I also know that it's not very similar at all to GTA in terms of tone. But it seems like a nice sandbox game to have cheap laughs with, and I'd like to get it at some point. It's just ridiculously over-the-top and it's not something you're supposed to take seriously, which is fine by me. It's probably fun, it seems so from what I've seen, if somewhat unpolished. I prefer my GTA, though.

I tried it and I think it sucks, at least for me. The moment you're allowed on free roam you could get a shiny purple tank and just create havoc around the city! WTF?!

This has PETA lawsuit written all over it; one reason why Rockstar has never included animals in previous GTAs and probably the main reason animals wil be left out in the final (if they do).

Back on topic, I don't understand why you can't kill animals when you can kill men and women? So you're saying it's more immoral to kill animals than humans? And they're pixels anyway, no real animals and humans harmed. I think GTA V should just include the whole lot of them (after all, what's a countryside without animals?) and PETA should just go f*ck themselves, and their precious little animals.

How interesting would it be to dash into an alley trying to duck the cops and you encounter a rabid dog!

Another way to look at this would be to ask yourself "Why doesn't R* add toddlers in the game?" Would you say "They are only pixels". Does that make any sense?

There was an article on Kotaku about the first GTA V trailer. One guy in the comment section said that he likes the game but won't buy it if you're able to kill animals. What a douche.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

Another way to look at this would be to ask yourself "Why doesn't R* add toddlers in the game?" Would you say "They are only pixels". Does that make any sense?

They are only pixels.

It does not matter.

I can kill kids in Skyrim rather brutally.

It will never happen though, kids in GTA, but animals really need to find a place in there.

They are only pixels.

It does not matter.

I can kill kids in Skyrim rather brutally.

It will never happen though, kids in GTA, but animals really need to find a place in there.

From R* point of view I think they have taken these issues into account while developing previous GTA games and obviously have opted out on putting them in. I think it is because it would turn many of their potential customers off. Even the ones that are used to killing adult peds. That is just the way its been and as the games become more realistic in its presentation, I think they have decided not to do it. Just my opinion.

Edited by Jeeebuuus

I don't really see what the big deal is about wanting kids in a GTA game... I'm sure it'll bring more problems than anything else.

They should just put midgets in there to please the people who want kids in the game. biggrin.gif

Dogs are in the game and that's a fact. Somewhere in the files of GTA V there is a model of a dog possibly two.

FACT

Gray Fox: I'm like you, I have no name.

Look at the first GTA IV trailer, there were pigeons on statues. R* changed the pigeons into packages that we had to find and kill. I doubt dogs will be put into gameplay, maybe just in a cut scene or two.

It makes sense to have dogs. GTA should be realistic as possible. I wouldn't kill them though. If you did bystanders should call the cops and drivers should try and run you over or something lol

Gray Fox: I'm like you, I have no name.

FelipeVinhao

Nice find! I didn't notice the 2nd dog. But still, don't put your hopes so high:

In Mafia 2, there's no cat, besides the 1st mission in Empire Bay when you're unarmed.

Pigs have been confirmed.

lol.gif Since the 1st GTA...

That's an approved use for dogs in a game like GTA.

There was an article on Kotaku about the first GTA V trailer. One guy in the comment section said that he likes the game but won't buy it if you're able to kill animals. What a douche.

In a point of view I agree with you. Because of animal cruelty? Simply: don't kill the dogs! I didn't kill any random dog from Mafia "1", only the ones protecting the abandomned prison.

Look at the first GTA IV trailer, there were pigeons on statues. R* changed the pigeons into packages that we had to find and kill. I doubt dogs will be put into gameplay, maybe just in a cut scene or two.

Pigeons deserve to die. They transmit diseases and sh*t on our heads... devil.gif

Snake Without a Tongue
I don't really see what the big deal is about wanting kids in a GTA game... I'm sure it'll bring more problems than anything else.

They should just put midgets in there to please the people who want kids in the game. biggrin.gif

LOL That'd be awesome. Maybe one mission with a little person. Someone can cry out -- Oh my God, you killed a kid!

It would be pretty awesome and annoying at the same time if they used dogs for K9 Units.

It was so easy running away from the cops especially those fat bastards sly.gif

Maybe this time they can call in for a K9 unit or something and let the dog chase after you. Should be able to at least knock you down and do a little damage until the cops get close enough.

But then again I better be able to blast that dogs head open with a shotgun if I hear it coming after me sneaky2.gif

It would be pretty awesome and annoying at the same time if they used dogs for K9 Units.

It was so easy running away from the cops especially those fat bastards sly.gif

Maybe this time they can call in for a K9 unit or something and let the dog chase after you. Should be able to at least knock you down and do a little damage until the cops get close enough.

But then again I better be able to blast that dogs head open with a shotgun if I hear it coming after me sneaky2.gif

This guy has got the right idea ! icon14.gif

That's different in my opinion, killing children would just be in bad

Taste.

Killing vicious dogs that are trying to rip your throat out is one thing,

Killing a harmless child sucking his thumb on the side of the street is another.

Although, this discussion reminds me of the in MW3 where Makarov delivers trucks carrying deadly gas (Or what ever the f*u k that sh*t was) explodes right on top of a mother, father & their little daughter

That's pretty freakin' nuts, but IF got away with it scott free so I think nowadays if you got the

Money, you're allowed to do anything

That's different in my opinion, killing children would just be in bad

Taste.

Killing vicious dogs that are trying to rip your throat out is one thing,

Killing a harmless child sucking his thumb on the side of the street is another.

Although, this discussion reminds me of the in MW3 where Makarov delivers trucks carrying deadly gas (Or what ever the f*u k that sh*t was) explodes right on top of a mother, father & their little daughter

That's pretty freakin' nuts, but IF got away with it scott free so I think nowadays if you got the

Money, you're allowed to do anything

I know killing a toddler and killing a dog is different. I used that original statement to set up a discussion I later clarified. Read it a few posts up if you are interested.

Grand_Theft_Peanut

I have it on good authority that there will be animals in the game and to my delight, they will rape u if u get to close to them.

Sorry... How is this confirmed?

My eyes told it to my brain and my brain confirmed it.

What a stupid, childish response. Sure the dog was in the trailer, but that's not confirmation. There were things in the first IV trailer that didn't make the final cut.

Dogs are in the game and that's a fact. Somewhere in the files of GTA V there is a model of a dog possibly two.

FACT

Shut up idiot. It's a fact that dogs are not confirmed for the game, yet. Quit pretending you have information you don't.

Sorry... How is this confirmed?

My eyes told it to my brain and my brain confirmed it.

What a stupid, childish response. Sure the dog was in the trailer, but that's not confirmation. There were things in the first IV trailer that didn't make the final cut.

It's confirmed that double posting will get you a warning or two. catspider.gif

Invisible Don

FACT

Shut up idiot. It's a fact that dogs are not confirmed for the game, yet. Quit pretending you have information you don't.

So? If we're going to account for things getting cut from the final game then we might as well say that nothing is confirmed.

And for God's sake don't start your post with "Shut up idiot".

Edited by Invisible Don

Seriously, why the f*ck wouldn't animals be in the game? There' a wilderness, why wouldn't there be dear, foxes, badgers, dogs etc?