Confirmed animals

matsvanstam

I'm not sure if this has been said but it would be cringe inducing to be driving down the street and a accidently hitting a dog a hearing "Urr!". I don't know if I want to be decensitized to that. confused.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
I'm not sure if this has been said but it would be cringe inducing to be driving down the street and a accidently hitting a dog a hearing "Urr!". I don't know if I want to be decensitized to that. confused.gif

but your ok with being desensitized to killing humans?

Yes of course, I've been playing GTA since III.

Cosmic Gypsy

so why would you have a problem with killing dogs?

Because I have not done it before. Dogs are like babies to me.

You'll learn wink.gif

If you want practice go play Red Dead Redemption, there's not much to it really. I would feel much worse about killing a human in game if I had feelings about a bunch of polygons.

Play RDR. You can skin dogs in that game.

Play RDR. You can skin dogs in that game.

I loved RDR. Even though I could kill mans best friend I chose not to. If dogs roam the streets in V it will be difficult not accidently hit one with your car from time to time and hear its high pitched shriek as it colides with your vehicle. Not for me so I hope they don't include them.

I loved RDR. Even though I could kill mans best friend I chose not to. If dogs roam the streets in V it will be difficult not accidently hit one with your car from time to time and hear its high pitched shriek as it colides with your vehicle. Not for me so I hope they don't include them.

ha ha but you probably eat meat. so you are fine supporting the mass slaughter of many different kinds of animals to feed your belly in real life but couldn't possibly kill a pixelated dog in a video game i find that ironic.

ha ha but you probably eat meat. so you are fine supporting the mass slaughter of many different kinds of animals to feed your belly in real life but couldn't possibly kill a pixelated dog in a video game i find that ironic.

I don't eat domesticated animals. And you describe pixelated video images in V as if they dont appear life like. I am only thinking of the sound it would make every time lassie tries to cross the road only to meet my bumber coming at it at 80mph. It doesn't sound fun at all to me.

And what is this confirmation of other than an underpass?

Bugs. Notice the big red circle in the top right.

I saw the red circle but that doesn't confirm anything. You can't claim something is confirmed because you saw the trailer.

I saw a black guy being chased by the police - so I can confirm that the law enforcement in LS are under the employ of the KKK.

I saw a liquor store in the desert with a weird pyramid like shape in the background - so I can confirm that the game is set in Egypt.

and finally, I can confirm that this forum is full of f*cking idiots!

THEN LEAVE!

Just because you say it's confirmed doesn't mean it is unless you can give us information which provides information on the inclusion of these things. Nothing can be confirmed unless it has proof.

I don't eat domesticated animals. And you describe pixelated video images in V as if they dont appear life like. I am only thinking of the sound it would make every time lassie tries to cross the road only to meet my bumber coming at it at 80mph. It doesn't sound fun at all to me.

try not to hit them then. they'll probably be faster than humans and dodge your car faster.

Lol well they wouldn't be just roaming would they, there owners should have leads! Nd maybe they would take there dogs to a park in the game, also if there are houses to rob obv they will be guarding it nd will run after u, nd they could use them for police for when u run on foot or if police are protecting a high profile building just standing there either side of the entrance, gun in 1 hand dog in the other, come on if it's true dogs r Gunna rock!

JoanCrawford

Yeah, I don\'t really care about dogs that much but I hope they don\'t add cats. Im kind of a crazy cat lady, so it would be painful to watch one die.

G1T

Just because you say it's confirmed doesn't mean it is unless you can give us information which provides information on the inclusion of these things. Nothing can be confirmed unless it has proof.

You're 100% right. That's why I hate when people keep saying we can fly in this game. They showed a couple flying vehicles but that doesn't mean anything. It's the same thing with both dogs that were shown.

Yeah, I don\'t really care about dogs that much but I hope they don\'t add cats. Im kind of a crazy cat lady, so it would be painful to watch one die.

Ur 4gettin cats have 9 lives tounge.gif

Bugs? I didn't see any bugs!

At the scene with the mountain you can see a bug at the right tree. It is very fast

also u can see alot of bugs on the homeless tentcamp scene.

GTA_La_Costra_Nostra
but the dog is't confirmed !!

You can see 2 dogs in the trailer, so why not?

2? Just thought one in the first scene? In which is the second? And I thought I ve seen everything. ^^

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1889/image3swo.jpg

Nice find, Im probably just behind on info but I didn't see that 2nd dog until now.

iGrandTheftAuto

Just because there was a dog in the trailer doesn't mean their in the game. In VCS there was a baby in a cutscene but from there on we didn't see any other. Dogs weren't confirmed but there were birds in San Andreas I think.

user posted image

GTA_La_Costra_Nostra
Just because there was a dog in the trailer doesn't mean their in the game. In VCS there was a baby in a cutscene but from there on we didn't see any other. Dogs weren't confirmed but there were birds in San Andreas I think.

Yea, Rockstar is notorious for cutting things out of gameplay or the game period. Although I wouldn't see the purpose in doing so. What is the point in having animals in only the cutscenes, or even putting it in the debut trailer of the game? Plus they already did it with RDR so why not just put it in the game?

Are we really counting dots now?

Firstly, birds yes. I think it's pretty much a given looking at the last game and the trailer.

Dogs yes. It's the FIRST bit of in game footage we saw officially when it comes to GTA V. Its clearly placed there strategically so that everyone looks and says, woah a dog?

And given the success of them in Read Dead, an experiment for Rockstar it seems, I think it's pretty much a given also.

Plus they already did it with RDR so why not just put it in the game?

Well in RDR they were wild and used for hunting, whereas in V it seems like they are domestic and it would be more of killing them for fun instead of dinner. Resulting in PETA yelling at R*. But I couldn't care less if animals are in the game or not. smile.gif

Well in RDR they were wild and used for hunting, whereas in V it seems like they are domestic and it would be more of killing them for fun instead of dinner.

Yeah, but the wild is still in this game so you could at least have that.

Well in RDR they were wild and used for hunting, whereas in V it seems like they are domestic and it would be more of killing them for fun instead of dinner. Resulting in PETA yelling at R*. But I couldn't care less if animals are in the game or not. smile.gif

It's going to be interesting to see how they use dogs. I would of thought firstly they would introduce them a long side police officers. You don't a purpose then because they'd probably be biting your leg off.

I don't know about random dogs with people. Although the trailer does suggest that's how it's going to be...

Cosmic Gypsy

Dogs are in the game so is the K9 unit.

i hope your right, but what makes you think there will be a police K9 unit? anything in particular? or just the presence of dogs in the trailer?

Dogs are in the game so is the K9 unit.

Although this is a wild guess, it's probably accurate because it's realistic.

It'd be pointless just putting them in the game, they'd have to have a purpose and I think this will be it.

Also gangs and there dogs.