Confirmed animals

matsvanstam

Bugs? I didn't see any bugs!

At the scene with the mountain you can see a bug at the right tree. It is very fast

G1T

There's a lot of stuff flying around throughout the trailer- I noticed the thing going past the tree like the OP said, and there's stuff flying around in the shot with the homeless people around a bunch of trash, and the crop dusting scene. It's hard to tell whether any of those are bugs or if it's all just dust and various other particles flying about in the wind. Either way, it's too hard to tell to say it's confirmed. But birds and dogs are pretty much confirmed. I mean, there's already two scenes in the trailer alone that have dogs in them, and even if they're both cutscenes it doesn't make a lot of sense to not utilize the models and animations in the game for greater realism, especially since they've already featured a bunch of animals in RDR.

Bugs?

I also noticed bugs. In the scene under the freeway where they are homless people in tents. That place is crawling with bugs

but the dog is't confirmed !!

You can see 2 dogs in the trailer, so why not?

2? Just thought one in the first scene? In which is the second? And I thought I ve seen everything. ^^

Cosmic Gypsy

but the dog is't confirmed !!

You can see 2 dogs in the trailer, so why not?

2? Just thought one in the first scene? In which is the second? And I thought I ve seen everything. ^^

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1889/image3swo.jpg

nooo waaaay, is that fake? iv never noticed that

edit : its not fake

Sorry... How is this confirmed?

My eyes told it to my brain and my brain confirmed it.

G1T

And what is this confirmation of other than an underpass?

It doesn't necessarily have to be a written statement to confirm something. They confirmed birds pretty much from the get-go in the trailer by showing us them. They're definitely going to be in the game. Dogs are almost certainly going to be in it, too. We see them twice in the trailer and in a previous R* have been featured as ingame creatures that walk around. Is it possible R* have decided to model and animate dogs just so that they can appear for a split second in a cutscene? I guess so, but I'm pretty dead certain they'll be in the actual gameplay portion of the game. Confirmed through a visual medium. I don't think they expected us to consider that they just put them in the trailer to fool us.

As for bugs, that's far less certain. Like I said earlier, there's a lot of particles floating and flying about throughout the trailer. Whether any of those are bugs is kinda hard to tell, because wind can make dust particles look alive at times. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to throw in some flies and mosquitoes, though, especially near trash and in natural environments.

And what is this confirmation of other than an underpass?

Bugs. Notice the big red circle in the top right.

SGT. Johnson
It doesn't necessarily have to be a written statement to confirm something. They confirmed birds pretty much from the get-go in the trailer by showing us them. They're definitely going to be in the game. Dogs are almost certainly going to be in it, too. We see them twice in the trailer and in a previous R* have been featured as ingame creatures that walk around. Is it possible R* have decided to model and animate dogs just so that they can appear for a split second in a cutscene? I guess so, but I'm pretty dead certain they'll be in the actual gameplay portion of the game. Confirmed through a visual medium. I don't think they expected us to consider that they just put them in the trailer to fool us.

As for bugs, that's far less certain. Like I said earlier, there's a lot of particles floating and flying about throughout the trailer. Whether any of those are bugs is kinda hard to tell, because wind can make dust particles look alive at times. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to throw in some flies and mosquitoes, though, especially near trash and in natural environments.

Um, it's Rockstar we're talking about; not Ubisoft.

Um, it's Rockstar we're talking about; not Ubisoft.

And what, exactly, is that supposed to mean? It's one thing to show a guy riding on a dumpster truck in a trailer when we can't do that in normal gameplay, but it's another thing entirely to have birds flying in the sky throughout the trailer and not having any in the game except for cutscenes. RDR is teeming with wildlife, so why would it be so hard for some of the stuff we see multiple times in a single trailer to actually be in the game? I'm not just making assumptions here, I'm thinking through the possibilities. I did agree that it was possible that R* decided to model and animate dogs solely for the purpose of adding atmosphere to cutscenes, but I find that unlikely when just before they had a game with dogs roaming around as free as any other NPC. So what? Is it so hard to believe?

Cosmic Gypsy
Bugs aren't animals. Insects are different from animals.

I'm stoned and this is funny for some reason.

We Saw 2 dogs

one of them we all know about

Ok here why the second one nobody notice about it until now ???

even if its cut sence i dont think anybody will notice the dog in a cage or whatever it is !!!

dogs should be in the game or You know how it is

[Fu*k R*]

G1T

Bugs aren't animals. Insects are different from animals.

The word 'animal' describes everything from unicellular microorganisms (the ones that don't count as fungi or plants) to humans. I'd say insects, arachnids, etc. fit under that pretty broad description. But they are certainly a different part of the Animal Kingdom than dogs or birds.