Celebrity DJs

universetwisters

Do you want celebrity radio djs?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want celebrity radio djs?

• Yes
    • No

universetwisters

Do you guys want celebrity radio djs in gta 5 like there was in gta 4?

I certianly hope not. look at 'vladivostok fm' for example. "Ruslana", a major ukranian pop star, is hosting a small-time radio station in america. I mean, come on!

sTgL5iS.png

IV had Iggy Pop.

Instant yes. I want Meat Loaf in the next one.

Yay. American top 40, country, pop, rap will get old before I drive around the block. I've always liked GTA radio.

Be honest I want more talk radio.

It wouldn't be anything new. We had Axl hosting KDST in SA, and Chuck D hosting Playback FM, so ya, why not have more? It never bothered me to begin with.

Oh come on!!! I need my Lazlow and Georgie Radio Show on GTA V!!! >.< And also I like Just or Unjust with Judge Brady. I don't know if they are celebrity's but I sure want them back! smile.gif

It depends; I don't mind if a celebrity takes the role of a DJ, but only if the celebrity doesn't use his/her name, like Axl Rose when he was Tommy "Nightmare" Smith on K-DST. I wouldn't like to have real-life DJ's (except for Lazlow obviously, although he works on talk programs).

it depends, if it fits well with the game why not?

I liked Julio G in Radio Los Santos, he is a real life Dj and he fit in well with the theme of the station and in the san andreas world. As long as it is believable and the Dj fits in well with the game and the theme of the station, I say why not?

Depends. I liked how the had DJ Green Lantern on The Beat, He's one of my favorites, but most of the songs on the station were whack. I hope the don't screw it up this time.

I have no problem with this. Lazlow and Dan Houser write everything the DJs say anyway.

Sunrise Driver
I have no problem with this. Lazlow and Dan Houser write everything the DJs say anyway.

Some DJs are adding smth own for sure. Like Ruslana or Bobby Konders or Marshall Peters and Johnny Lawton

Fuzzknuckles

I didn't mind the celeb DJs in San An and for the most part, the IV DJs were good.

But Juliette f*cking Lewis made me want to rip my own cock off, just so I had something to stick in my ear.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

As long as its in English this time ,it wont bother me none.the Russian Station was very fitting for the game IV as it fitted the Protagonist [niko] & so forth... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I don't mind Celebrities, but as long as they DON'T PLAY THEMSELVES like in GTA IV, Iggy Pop and Juliette Lewis felt very grounded compared to the made up persona's of previous GTA games, best example being Axl Rose in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, he's a celebrity but he played a character made up, and because of that we got a lot of twisted truths and in jokes related to him and his "ex" band "crystal Ship" where all the other members have gone on to be more famous (At the time, Velvet Revolver, made up of ex-GNR Members, was touring and more well known whilst Guns 'N Roses were still keeping quiet about Chinese Democracy).

David Guetta could be the DJ of a club/house radio station and Snoop Dogg of a West Coast Hip Hop station.

user posted image

The celebrity djs in SA were playing fictional characters but in Iv they were themselves, I like it the former way best.

G1T

David Guetta could be the DJ of a club/house radio station and Snoop Dogg of a West Coast Hip Hop station.

This.