☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

GTA-King

Just found out that Breaking Bad music guy was the one from Six Feet Under! Oh man the music in both is awesome, no wonder.

Just found out that Breaking Bad music guy was the one from Six Feet Under! Oh man the music in both is awesome, no wonder.

Awesome! One of my fav bands.

No I mean the TV show tounge.gif

No I mean the TV show tounge.gif

sad.gif

Cool anyway icon14.gif

Awfully quiet on the Twitter front regarding the last episode. Probably because they're not allowed to say if they're on the set for the final episode, as not to give away any hints if the characters are still alive.

@theomenofficial: are you doing a rewatch?

@Vormek: Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. They don't want to take any chances when it comes to this amazing show. cool.gif

Some BB memes for you all:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

http://kouchpotato.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/meme3.jpg <---- too big to post here... but it's awesome.

http://fansided.com/files/2012/07/breaking...kinggame111.jpg <---- another big one.

And here's a great tribute:

I hope I have succeeded in hyping you all up a bit more! cool.gif

Edited by GTA-King

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

Johnny Playert

First time i saw this one i laughed so hard i almost cried (it was relevant at that time so it was perfect):

user posted image

This one is just too priceless:

user posted image

These too:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

So after 3 weeks of watching through Netflix and watching the first half of season 5 last night I have finally caught up with the show, that was a great cliffhanger so I'm already thinking about how this will all end.

I gotta say my favorite scene so far has to be the new cars Walt and Walt JR bought, Season 5 is the best one by far IMO followed by 4 because of you know who's death (who was an amazing actor) and the Crawl Space episode

spacer.png

Johnny Playert

^ True, true. I tripped balls when i saw that montage, very cool.

I just love how he's like 'F*ck it, i'm getting some new rides' and he just sells the Aztec for, like, 50 bucks lol

You know what, here it is, just for sh*ts and giggles.

user posted image

user posted image

God their faces are both so annoying Maries more so.

WbZaxRP.png

Here's my prediction about the final 8.

Walt never left the meth business. He just wanted his family back so he told Skyler he was out so he can repair the family. When things have settled down he slowly starts cooking again. Soon Skyler finds out he's back in the business and she has had enough. She takes the children with her and leaves Walter for good. In his lonesomeness Walter keeps cooking but problems soon occur with Declan and they go their seperate ways. Walter's family is now in danger and he has to get rid of Declan before Declan extracts vengeance on Walter's family. But Walter is too late and Declan kidnaps Skyler, Junior and Holly. Declan kills his entire family, even Holly, and videotapes it all and sends the tape to Walter for him to look at. Walter looses it, drowns himself in grief, contacts the guy who can change his identity and leaves New Mexico. Walter realizes that Declan's crew is to powerful for Walter. Walt doesn't have anyone on his side any longer since he killed the only man who had a lot of contacts... Mike. However, the cancer is slowly starting to kill Walter and he decides to go after Declan. He wants to take out as many people as possible before getting shot to death, which he know is inevitable. He buys the M60 and what happens next is easy to imagine.

I mean to throw in the DEA somewhere as well but I don't have the slightest idea how the Hank confrontation will play out.

BullworthAcademy
@theomenofficial: are you doing a rewatch?

Nope, watching for the first time, avoiding spoilers though.

Just got to Tuco's death.

Enjoy man! Season 2 is amazing! icon14.gif

kSTG7.png

Johnny Playert

Season 3 even more so, and season 4... well... god damn, that's the big one. And season 5 is a REAL treat.

Season 3 even more so, and season 4... well... god damn, that's the big one. And season 5 is a REAL treat.

Agreed with season 5, it has action every single episode just the way I like it (reminds me of GTA at times)

Season 4 of course was very intense from the start to finish

spacer.png

Yeah, Breaking Bad is one of the rare series whose seasons are getting better and better. Can't say the same about Dexter (S1/S2/S4>S7>S5>S3>S6), Walking Dead (S1=S3>>>S2) and.. Lost. Just three out of many TV-Shows I currently had in mind.

Also what do you think the final episode (5.16) will be called? According to imdb it's called Crystal Clear. While I think it sounds pretty cool it's most likely a fake.

BullworthAcademy

Sounds like Breaking Bad is getting better. icon14.gif

Just got to

Walt is becoming darker.

@theomenofficial: You have not see anything yet, my friend. Keep us updated on your thoughts. I love reading what BB virgins think of the show. Brings back memories... smile.gif

@Freezer89: I'm going to say the last episode will be called Fifty-Two. icon14.gif

Things are still pretty silent on Twitter, so here... have a meme:

user posted image

Edited by GTA-King

kSTG7.png

Johnny Playert

That's pretty messed up, but i totally understand lol. Just be aware of spoilers hitting the net this week i'd say...

But keep that sh*t outta here, you hear?

Johnny Playert

F*ck no. No matter how curious i am.

Jesus... spoilers will be hitting the net soon. Gotta be extra cautious. icon14.gif

kSTG7.png

Doublepulse

lol everyone get in the spoiler free quarantine!!!! Hurry! This week is your only chance!

F-ing hell man. Hopefully none of us will be affected by this. That leaked Gus picture circulated all over the web and reached many forums where the picture was posted without a spoiler warning. Let's hope it doesn't happen again. IF this script gets posted online and it reaches this thread, report it as soon as possible so mods can delete the post before all of us have seen it.

Edited by Vormek

That's brutal!

Would you guys read it if it got published?

I'd avoid the thread if I randomly find out it was leaked online, same thing happened to Walking Dead this week and I was a victim of the spoiler.

spacer.png

^ Yeah, I heard about that. I'm glad I didn't see it though. I mean, I trust you guys wouldn't do something like that... but you never know with outsiders. I believe the guy in the Walking Dead thread created an account just to spoil it for people. But like Vormek said, if something like that happens, & you are affected by it, just report it so nobody else has to see it. That would definitely be the best solution.

Tread lightly folks! I know I will be squinting every time I come here now. lol. btw, they said they arrested that guy who stole it... but couldn't find the script. So who knows what will happen.

kSTG7.png