"Mean Girls" Ice Birthday Cake With Feces

hambones

A trio of Pennsylvania teenagers pleaded guilty this week to “icing” a birthday cake they gave to a high school classmate with human feces.

The three young women--Mayra Flores, 19; Ana Mireles, 18; and Sandra Ortiz, 18--copped to reckless endangerment and conspiracy charges stemming from the repulsive prank they pulled earlier this year. A fourth student, who is a minor, faces juvenile charges.

Flores, Mireles, and Ortiz were each sentenced Monday to 22 months probation and ordered to perform 200 hours of community service.

According to a criminal complaint, on March 23 the four pranksters gave the victim a cake for her birthday. While at Avon Grove High School, the quartet “kept trying to get her to eat the cake in front of them, until she finally ate a small piece,” a state trooper reported.

The victim brought the cake home, where her mother and the teen’s three juvenile siblings “all tried a piece of the cake.” However, “They all thought the cake tasted bad so they threw the rest of the cake out,” the complaint notes.

When the disposed cake “started to smell very bad,” the victim took it out of the garbage and brought it back to school to show to her teacher. During questioning by the school’s principal, Flores, Mireles, Ortiz, and the minor admitted “that they placed feces on the cake as a prank.”

A subsequent lab test revealed that the cake tested positive for the presence of E. coli, confirming the fact that “feces is present in the cake.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/teens-...th-feces-657312

Holy sh*t.

That's horrifyingly hilarious. In a "who the f*ck does that?" kind of way.

user posted image

You have to give credit where doo, it looks delicious.

the cake tested positive for e. coli.. that really could have gone bad.

in all honesty i thought it was pretty funny when i read the headline, imagine if that was you though. in the comments a guy said they should punish the girls by making them finish the cake lol.gif

Edited by hambones

I doubt you would all be saying that if you were one of the people that actually ate some, it's f*cking disgusting. But sh*t happens I guess.

I came in here expecting this topic to be about a Mean Girls-themed birthday cake, and thus I was excited.

Now I'm just repulsed.

7FTgFLB.png

Now that really is the sh*t

That is the least thought-through prank ever! The worst thing is, this could have resulted in 48 stabbings.

Ortiz... Hmm, that name reminds me of... Yeah, that crazy GTA:IV girlfriend.

This is a great prank though, and the cake look delicious.

Original Light
To be completely fair, that's a great prank.

Even though they could get a E. coli? I don't find that really funny, maybe 1%. It's good that the teen is doing time, justice served.

Who the f*ck wouldn't smell sh*t on their cake? mercie_blink.gif

That's really messed up though, to even pull through with a prank like that to the point of actually serving a cake to someone covered in sh*t is just.. wow.

I give credit for their creativity though..

Who in their right mind would frost a cake with their butt?

I can think of at least one well documented occasion. NSFW cakefarts dot com NSFW You may never look at cake the same way again.

jMNM8n3.gif

Reminds me of this...

Huh. Well... I guess...

The poop is a lie!

I lol'ed like a madman.

Great prank though! lol.gificon14.gif

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

"guilty of conspiracy"....?

yeah this is right up there with the kennedy assasination and the moon landing.

the "turd cake" conspiracy! dozingoff.gif

Who in their right mind would frost a cake with their butt?

I can think of at least one well documented occasion. NSFW cakefarts dot com NSFW You may never look at cake the same way again.

I should've known that if anyone was going to pick up on the joke, it would've been you.

Slosten.gif

To be completely fair, that's a great prank.

Even though they could get a E. coli? I don't find that really funny, maybe 1%. It's good that the teen is doing time, justice served.

E-coli is a common bacteria in warm blooded creatures intestines, you have some in yours right now. Most of it is harmless, including this particular strain.

When you hear E-Coli don't just assume its the type that gets you sick.

Guess I can't use this cake taste like sh*t as an insult anymore.

Finn 7 five 11
Holy sh*t.

That's horrifyingly hilarious. In a "who the f*ck does that?" kind of way.

Exactly what i was thinking! "who the f*ck does that?" hahah absolutely hilarious, as if someone would eat it!

What a sh*tty prank to pull.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't know if o would have told anyone about the cake. But those girls may have come up missing mysteriously....hey sh*t Happens right?