Donate your skin?

Puma06111991

Puma06111991

I don't know where to post this, so I'll post it here.

Some of you might know that I've made this 'shopserver' in MTA (if not, check this topic (click)). Our shop features a 'plastic surgery', where you can buy your own special skin.

I've already contacted a few modders and asked if I could use their skins in the skinshop (sure they get credits for it), like BeeswaX, goin-god and indra p. I know we've got some awesome modders walking around here, so I was wondering if there would be any other people willing to 'donate' us one or more cool skins!

If you do so, please leave a message in this topic with a link to the skin(s). We very appreciate cartoony skins. Here are a few skins we've got at the moment, so you can see what kind of skins we're searching for.

user posted image

I myself added a few skins of my own too, but I kinda suck at rigging, so that's why I'm searching for awesome ones. Skins like Mario, Batman, Spongebob: just fun, cartoony stuff as pedskins, not clothingparts.

So, if you've got anything cool, we'd be happy to use it! Mods are made to enjoy yourself and other people and that's exactly what this is about.

• Like 1