More evidence for more than just Los Santos

Phoenix345

A quote from XBOX 360's facebook page:

Rockstar’s co-founder, Dan Houser, was recently asked whether or not the new Grand Theft Auto would take place in San Andreas.

"I've got to be real careful here, or they will drag me through the office and whip me with barbwire. I will stick to exactly what's in the press release. It's Los Santos and the surrounding countryside - and a very big map."

"And a very big map" he says? So what does that exactly include? He also says hes trying to be very careful as to what he says, trying not to give away any more info about the map as if there is more to the map

The amount evidence for more than once city seems to be increasing.

A quote from XBOX 360's facebook page:

Rockstar’s co-founder, Dan Houser, was recently asked whether or not the new Grand Theft Auto would take place in San Andreas.

"I've got to be real careful here, or they will drag me through the office and whip me with barbwire. I will stick to exactly what's in the press release. It's Los Santos and the surrounding countryside - and a very big map."

"And a very big map"? so what does that exactly include? He also says hes trying to be very careful as to what he says trying not to give away any more info about the map.

The amount evidence for more than once city seems to be increasing.

It was already noticed by members of this site. The majority seems to believe that there will be multiple cities included with Los Santos.

Hydro_PlayboyX

there will be multiple cities but SF and LV wont be in game unless under southern california they meant half of the USA

there will be multiple cities but SF and LV wont be in game unless under southern california they meant half of the USA

Did they ever say it's Southern California? Because that rules out San Francisco and Las Vegas.

Hydro_PlayboyX

We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California- this is from rockstargames.com

We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California- this is from rockstargames.com

Oh goddamn it...