Better Side Quest/Mission Alert System

Mr Bubbleguts

Mr Bubbleguts

Ok I been on the forums for alittle bit now, and I already explained to everyone how I replay past GTA's to prep for a new one. I'm on GTA !V right now. Now this is just a thought, some of you may agree and some not whatever. I'm a Side Quest/ Side Mission junky. I feel like I need to complete them or I get that something is missing feeling lol.

Now we all know how much GTA kicks arse, but I hate when I'm site seeing, speeding, running over folks and barely notice that stupid random encounter icon on the map. Some may think it's cheating to put in an alert system in. I say nay, when your near a side quest/ random encounter , you should be properly alerted if it's not in the legend on the map and you can, A. Keep speeding and running over folks or B. Stop and check it out. I think it would perfectly go well with a sandbox game like GTA, especially when they say the Map is gonna be 4 times big as New York. Thoughts and Opinions please

G1T

tenpennyisplainevil

nah, its VERY irritating to be forced to stop everytime you encounter this. having it randomly appear on the minimap is better.

I generally liked the way it was in IV. It encouraged the player to take the time to explore the city outside of missions. I think in EFLC, the random encounters are on the main map once they're unlocked.