Slamman's account hacked by Jimmy.

Tracksuit Hitman

Tracksuit Hitman

So I've just reloaded the forums, and I got the usual PM alert. I clicked on it, and this time it wasn't the usual boring, "what I did, what have you done" crap. This time it was Shayan giving me something useful. It seems that Jimmy has sent Shayan an email confessing to the hacking/use of Slamman's account on GTAF. Yes, he's been pulling this stunt behind the staffs back. The email, as you can see says that he only used the account for viewing the OGA, and goes on with himself, per usual. I doubt he's not sent any PM's through Slamman's account, but even the breach of the OGA-information, which Jimmy, if anyone outside of the OGA should see is a breach of information on this here forum.

My personal opinion would be that Slamman's account isn't 'safe' any-more as Jimmy is using it, as he did on the GTAC forum. As you may have heard, over at GTAC Jimmy hacked the staff team and brought the forum to nothing, and made it what it is now, which is broken.

The email:

user posted image

aka geobst

As much as Jimmy is a sad little sack of sh*t who should probably kill himself, it's also Slamman's fault for allowing his password to be easily hacked. I say that because I highly doubt Jimmy knows how to crack passwords using sophisticated methods; rather, he just guesses them.
clEsyRO.gif

If it was "metallicbill", he deserves it.

Narcis_speed6
over at GTAC Jimmy hacked the staff team and brought the forum to nothing, and made it what it is now, which is broken.

My 'sources' told me that the bill hasn't been paid.

Maybe 'hack' was the wrong word to use in that PM I sent you. A better version would be 'was given the password and was allowed to view the OGA'

So, Slamman gave his password to Jimmy? I'm at a loss as to what's going on here.

Tracksuit Hitman
As much as Jimmy is a sad little sack of sh*t who should probably kill himself, it's also Slamman's fault for allowing his password to be easily hacked. I say that because I highly doubt Jimmy knows how to crack passwords using sophisticated methods; rather, he just guesses them.

Thing is, he's either close with Slamman, or he's manipulated a few people and caused them to believe that. Slamman, if it has been him on his account has been saying he trusts Jimmy a whole lot more than what he did before Jimmy joined GTAC. Jimmy manipulated people's minds over on that forum in order to get the majority of the staff demoted, in order to maintain Slamman and his own rank without debates/discussions. Obviously the owner of the forum, Michael hasn't been here for over 3 months now, therefore has had no idea of any of this going on.

What I'm trying to say is, Slamman's probably been using his account crossed with Jimmy for 1-2 months now, if not longer. Slamman would have changed his password, or at-least told me, if not a lot of people who he previously spoke to without having the piss taken out of him, regarding his account being shared. Jimmy may be behind it all. As much as I'd love to agree that Jimmy's got about as much common-sense as someone with parents of whom are siblings, I have to admit he's good at mind-f*cking people into believing minor things, such as this; Slamman's account not being used for longer than the 1-2 week period he's admitted to using for viewing the OGA information.

Slamman's had so many warnings, and now he's allowed vital/important information to be breached. As much as I find it un-fair, I feel the account should be suspended (banned) for protection purposes over the forum, personally.

aka geobst

So, Slamman gave his password to Jimmy? I'm at a loss as to what's going on here.

Jimmy wanted to view the OGA. Slamman used to be able to view the OGA, right? Slamman gave Jim the PW and Jim could use Slamman's account to view the OGA.

That's what I'm thinking based on what Jimmy's been telling me.

Well Slamman's not going to be banned because the administration here thinks he's the greatest member of all time, even though people have been banned for much less.

I don't get what Jimmy's fascination with the OGA is, though - half the time, it's dead or we're talking about video games. He just needs to grow the hell up and move on.

clEsyRO.gif

Tracksuit Hitman
Jimmy wanted to view the OGA. Slamman used to be able to view the OGA, right? Slamman gave Jim the PW and Jim could use Slamman's account to view the OGA.

That's what I'm thinking based on what Jimmy's been telling me.

That's even worse than the account being so easy to hack. The mere fact that Slamman gave the password to one of the most 'hated' members of the forum, Jimmy in order to not only access the forum, and have the right to post, check PM's and what not, but the fact that he gave him the password to enable him to view the OGA, and information which shouldn't be viewed by such a hated member of the community, is quite preposterous. Jimmy should not even be viewing the board from an account, never mind have the right to post, or have a members rights and permissions. Slamman's done a lot, but in my opinion this is by far the worst he's done.

aka geobst

Jimmy is now at another forum using the name of Josh-Baker, he even made a topic about the name change, oh that sad child angered me. He was Jimmy-Thoganda before in that forum, then purposely changed his name.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away