getting cars for Stevie

SwaggGamer

I never got the option to get cars for Stevie is there anyway I could now (after I have beat iv )without starting over

You may well recall that Stevie sent you a msg on your cellphone a while back ... simply find the message, it includes an image of the first (random) car that he wants you to find and obtain for him. There are a number of resources online if you cannot locate it, but Stevie generally tell you where to look ... anyway, once you have it, obtain it and then drive it without damage to the garage in South Bohan (I think) and that is pretty much it - you make money.

Although Mokrie Dela makes a fair point, you do not need to complete any of Brucies car theft missions - outside of the initial one (easy as can be) to trigger it ... you get a random message at some point and that effectively allows you to do both - how do I know? Well, I decided to leave the Brucie car missions until AFTER I finished the main storyline, and yet I still received the call from Brucie saying how he was impressed, followed by a msg from Stevie with a pic of the first car to be stolen attached to it following the successful completion of babysitting.

Edited by Karjerker

if memory serves me right, you have to complete BRUCIE'S cars first - they're sent via email, and done like missions.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

GTA4.net states that "After completion of the mission Smackdown for Derrick McReary, Brucie's mate Stevie - the guy who owned the yellow Comet you borrowed back in No. 1 - will send you a text message with a proposition: if you 'acquire' a particular vehicle for him, he'll pay handsomely in return. This message is the first in a series of thirty that you must read and follow in order to obtain that coveted 100% completion statistic, although they are not required to progress in the story" That quote came directly from GTA4.net, so basically what karjerker said. You have a message from him somewhere in niko's phone.

Stevie should send you a text message after the completion of Brucie's mission, No. 1. During No. 1, Brucie tells Stevie how much of a good earner Niko is via cell phone, which convinces Stevie to have Niko steal cars for him.