Make up the introduction scene for GTA V

Well I was thinking that for the beginning of the scene. It should start off as your main character going down the road all scrapped and hurt limping from a big fight.

A car comes and picks him up and then he tells all about himself and that he had to do this for someone he "loved" but ended up with her dying after.

So then it stars like in the trailer with the "I wanted to retire from that line of you. Be a good guy for once. But you know how it is." He means that it doesn't happen and you still have to do bad things till the end of the game, and as a bonus they should include as the last mission a flashback of what happened at the beginning as you walking down the road. You get to play and see what happened.

Idk. That's just me.

youve just arrived back to los santos after 5 yrs in liberty city to find out your mothers dead. while on your way home you get stopped by 3 cops 1 white cop, 1 black cop, and 1 mexican cop and they frame you for the death of another cop and end up leaving you on enemy turf and so the first mission starts as you are about to head back home wink.gif

youve just arrived back to los santos after 5 yrs in liberty city to find out your mothers dead. while on your way home you get stopped by 3 cops 1 white cop, 1 black cop, and 1 mexican cop and they frame you for the death of another cop and end up leaving you on enemy turf and so the first mission starts as you are about to head back home wink.gif

Definitely creative and not used before. Keep up the good work. biggrin.gif

yeah it came on a dream i had rolleyes.gif

I want to see that happen in a game. It's a must. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

i will call R* and demand them to hire me as their president rolleyes.gif and then the fun really begins happy.gif

Hydro_PlayboyX

some mafia guys are beating you up , all of a sudden they are killed by niko and packie and as they drive you to the hospital they explain you that they came here to take down a mafia leader whose guys just beat you up and took over your business

i will call R* and demand them to employ me as their president rolleyes.gif and then the fun really begins happy.gif

Create a new GTA Game with that amazing introduction and make the main character african-american and name him... uh.. Carl Johnson.

Why didn't Rockstar think of this before?

i will call R* and demand them to employ me as their president rolleyes.gif and then the fun really begins happy.gif

Create a new GTA Game with that amazing introduction and make the main character african-american and name him... uh.. Carl Johnson.

i think you and me should create a game development studio and start making open world video games turn.gif

SouljahBoiUpInDisHoe

Following the title sequence, the camera floats through space until it lands right in the middle of Los Santos which is littered with debris from a recent natural disaster, naturally all the parts of the map where the game takes place later, are blocked off. From afar we witness protesting for recent job cuts and economic instability. Describing the the tense political climate that is currently taking place in America, a limo drives up and you are picked up by a crime boss in the city, detailing background stories that add to character development.

The limo zig-zags around parts of downtown, allowing you to look out the window and marvel at Rockstar's incredible graphical developments. The crime boss says, "Now this is a story all about how, my life got flipped, turned upside down." Years of Latino gangs controlling the city has changed, and they are losing more and more of their crime profits everyday.

The main character is a 20 something black dude with a penchant for fast cars, flashy clothes and fellatious women, he is from West Philadelphia, born and raised. His name is Marcus Jackson, a guy with a hardened past, on the playground is where he spent most of his days. He is coming to Los Santos, to seek a new future, away from the troubles and hardships of his past life, a new life where he can chill out maxin, relaxin all cool, just shoot some B-Ball outside of school, on a count of when he was back in Philly and he used to run with a crime gang that ran an extortion ring, basically they were a couple of guys, who were up to no good. One bad situation led to another, and Marcus got in one little fight and his Mom got scared, so alas, he moved with his familial relations in Bel-Air. That's why he finds himself travelling with his cousin Big-T to Los Santos, the city of opportunity.

The limo then gets ambushed by an up and coming crime gang, trying to make a name for themselves, and the crime syndicate gang leader throws you a pistol, and your camera pans around, you then begin shooting out of the sunroof of the limo at the assailants trying to chase you down.

After a successful completion of this mission, the crime boss thanks you for saving his life, and you sit in your throne, 'cause you're finally there, as the prince of Bel-Air. But, really that's just the beginning, because you have to work your way up the gang's chain of respect, before moving on to become an independent operator.

Edited by SouljahBoiUpInDisHoe

Following the title sequence, the camera floats through space until it lands right in the middle of Los Santos which is littered with debris from a recent natural disaster, naturally all the parts of the map where the game takes place later, are blocked off. From afar we witness protesting for recent job cuts and economic instability. Describing the the tense political climate that is currently taking place in America, a limo drives up and you are picked up by a crime boss in the city, detailing background stories that add to character development.

The limo zig-zags around parts of downtown, allowing you to look out the window and marvel at Rockstar's incredible graphical developments. The crime boss says, "Now this is a story all about how, my life got flipped, turned upside down." Years of Latino gangs controlling the city has changed, and they are losing more and more their crime profits everyday.

The main character is a 20 something black dude with a penchant for fast cars, flashy clothes and fellatious women, he is from West Philadelphia, born and raised. His name is Marcus Jackson, a guy with a hardened past, on the playground is where he spent most of his days. He is coming to Los Santos, to seek a new future, away from the troubles and hardships of his past life, a new life where he can chill out maxin, relaxin all cool, just shoot some B-Ball outside of school, on a count of when he was back in Philly and he used to run with a crime gang that ran an extortion ring, basically they were a couple of guys, who were up to no good. One bad situation led to another, and Marcus got in one little fight and his Mom got scared, so alas, he moved with his familial relations in Bel-Air. That's why he finds himself travelling with his cousin Big-T to Los Santos, the city of opportunity.

The limo then gets ambushed by an up and coming crime gang, trying to make a name for themselves, and the crime syndicate gang leader throws you a pistol, and your camera pans around, you then begin shooting out of the sunroof of the limo at the assailants trying to chase you down.

After a successful completion of this mission, the crime boss thanks you for saving his life, and you sit in your throne, 'cause your finally there, as the prince of Bel-Air. But, really that's just the beginning, because you have to work your way up the gang's chain of respect, before moving on to become an independent operator.

This isn't 2012 mad.gif

Oh wait. tounge2.gif

*Blank screen with voiceover* - "I'd been in the game all my life. It was time to get out. I'd worked for all the major players in all the big cities, from Vice to Liberty. I was looking for that one big score, the major payoff. Maby here in Los Santos I'd finally find what those other cities couldn't provide, some god-damn fingerless gloves."

*Fade up* - Main character enters clothing store.

"Oooh, these are nice, I'll take them"

MISSION COMPLETE

Credits roll.

i think you and me should create a game development studio and start making open world video games turn.gif

I've always wanted a character in GTA who is fat and goes by the name Big Smoke.

Too bad it never happened. Maybe it will in GTA 5 whatsthat.gif

The limo zig-zags around parts of downtown, allowing you to look out the window and marvel at Rockstar's incredible graphical developments. The crime boss says, "Now this is a story all about how, my life got flipped, turned upside down." Years of Latino gangs controlling the city has changed, and they are losing more and more their crime profits everyday.

After a successful completion of this mission, the crime boss thanks you for saving his life, and you sit in your throne, 'cause your finally there, as the prince of Bel-Air. But, really that's just the beginning, because you have to work your way up the gang's chain of respect, before moving on to become an independent operator.

the following day your boss wants to retaliate the attack that happened yesterday and tells you to take 30 of his men and go kill the enemys gang leader stationed in one of the mansions around vinewood. you begin the mission by launching from a plane along with other 30 allies to infiltrate the mansion.....

HydraulicWaRiOr

You're on an airplane and you just come back from liberty city, you pick up your bags when your brother calls and tells you that your mother has passed away, you get into a taxi and he drives you to a certain point where you get pulled over by cops, the cops frisk you and put you in the back of the car, they take a gun and they kill one of the other officers and put the blame on you, then they drop you off in an alleyway in rival gang territory, you then take a bike and ride to your house and thats where the story begins.

I've always wanted a character in GTA who is fat and goes by the name Big Smoke.

looks like youve never played gta sa how sad tounge.gif

You're on an airplane and you just come back from liberty city, you pick up your bags when your brother calls and tells you that your mother has passed away, you get into a taxi and he drives you to a certain point where you get pulled over by cops, the cops frisk you and put you in the back of the car, they take a gun and they kill one of the other officers and put the blame on you, then they drop you off in an alleyway in rival gang territory, you then take a bike and ride to your house and thats where the story begins.

stop stealing my ideas am gonna sue you mad.gif

I've played GTA San Andreas and Big Smoke is nowhere in the game. All we get is this fat piece of sh*t named Melvin Harris.

I've played GTA San Andreas and Big Smoke is nowhere in the game. All we get is this fat piece of sh*t named Melvin Harris.

thats what happens when you buy pirated copies bummer rolleyes.gif

SouljahBoiUpInDisHoe

the following day your boss wants to retaliate the attack that happened yesterday and tells you to take 30 of his men and go kill the enemys gang leader stationed in one of the mansions around vinewood. you begin the mission by launching from a plane along with other 30 allies to infiltrate the mansion.....

Cool idea bro.

Actually, Im with Souljah.

After a few missions your idiot friend, an up and coming hip hop DJ from back home could show up, but he keeps getting thrown out of your safehouse by your big homie Phil.

Hmm, the introduction scene?

Well, I love to see how it starts with ''Why did I move here?''.

And want to see it ends with: ''Well... you know how it is''.

I've paid good money for my legal pirated game. turn.gif

SouljahBoiUpInDisHoe
Actually, Im with Souljah.

After a few missions your idiot friend, an up and coming hip hop DJ from back home could show up, but he keeps getting thrown out of your safehouse by your big homie Phil.

This guy knows what's happening.

Cool idea bro.

yeah am gonna wait like 6 more months till i reveal more info wink.gifrolleyes.gifsigh.gifnotify.gifblush.gifdozingoff.gifsarcasm.gif

I've paid good money for my legal pirated game. turn.gif

huh? sarcasm.gif

NotNikoBellic

I think the intro will be the protagonist moving into his house with his kids and wife, first couple missions will be doing legit jobs (delivering pizza?) then when the bills stack up you'll need money FAST so you start out on this renewed life of crime. After a time your wife finds out and kicks you out of the house and separates or divorces from you. After that you build your crime empire and at the end you can either kill your wife and kidnap your kids OR give up your life of crime for good and live out your days with your fam. Lol i guess this is more a description of the whole story not just the intro, anyway thoughts anyone??

Just buy the retail games with pirated money.

this guy got it, well thought colgate.gif

F-ing smart.

But why not make a poorly drawing of money on a blank piece of paper and pay for a pirated game. Then sell that pirated game for real money and buy the real copy of the game.

sly.gif