[WTF Moment] Release Date!

RipGore

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=491575

Honestly, right under this thread.

No need for a second one.

And this May 24th stuff is malarkey.

GTA V has to be a late summer/Q4 release in order to not only give enough time to test and polish a big game like it, but also to give Max Payne 3 enough breathing room.

If anything, anything, May 24 is a date where they'll release more info/another trailer.

Now can we end the pointless speculation?

Edited by Nigel xD

That's not correct. He got it off the site of Rockstar's and on video it's 1:24,05 long, while on youtube it's 1:24,blabla long.

Why do you guys even think prior to Max Payne, they'll release new GTA material? As everyone speculates already, MP3 is the BIG AAA title, supposedly, GTA is months away (not years any more! YEAH!)

That's not correct. He got it off the site of Rockstar's and on video it's 1:24,05 long, while on youtube it's 1:24,blabla long.

Blah Blah Blah, is right

The time of the video is unimportant, since it's a series of cut scenes, it's more important to Rockstar about what they show, not to assemble it all as a secret code, so I call it BS as well

Blah Blah Blah, is right

The time of the video is unimportant, since it's a series of cut scenes, it's more important to Rockstar about what they show, not to assemble it all as a secret code, so I call it BS as well

whoa MAJOR coincidence that its 1 Minute, 24 Seconds, and 5 Milliseconds long.

Blah Blah Blah, is right

It's also not even logical from a business point of view.

If Rockstar released GTA V that close to MP3, all the time wasted working on polishing and promoting MP3 will go down the sh*t hole due to basically everyone not giving a damn about MP3 and moving to GTA V.

In fact, i believe that Rockstar would lose money.

We SERIOUSLY shouldn't be waiting till mid year for a second trailer, in my book, there's no reason GTA V should take as long as GTA IV to promote, if they make us wait a year, I will not be pleased!! I'm getting mad right now, since they should have figured out that wait was terminal

We SERIOUSLY shouldn't be waiting till mid year for a second trailer, in my book, there's no reason GTA V should take as long as GTA IV to promote, if they make us wait a year, I will not be pleased!! I'm getting mad right now, since they should have figured out that wait was terminal

I give them until the 3rd week of March for the 2nd trailer.

Stoic Intrusion

GTA V has to be a late summer/Q4 release in order to not only give enough time to test and polish a big game like it, but also to give Max Payne 3 enough breathing room.

If anything, anything, May 24 is a date where they'll release more info/another trailer.

bullsh*t.....an AAA game sells about 2-3 weeks very strong then sales go down very fast. If its successful it sells good but not very impressive if its medicore successful it gets bought once in a while. other releases have no effect on successful triple A titles. i have worked in a Gameshop long enough to know that.

so a month is more than enough to "breath" for MP3 and between mid-march and mid/endish May are 2 months.

bullsh*t.....an AAA game sells about 2-3 weeks very strong then sales go down very fast. If its successful it sells good but not very impressive if its medicore successful it gets bought once in a while. other releases have no effect on successful triple A titles. i have worked in a Gameshop long enough to know that.

so a month is more than enough to "breath" for MP3 and between mid-march and mid/endish May are 2 months.

I'm not going to even bother arguing back.

Your sig already won colgate.gif

In Sony Vegas it says the WMV trailer is 1:24:05, while the MP4 trailer is 1:24:06. This obviously means that the game will be Xbox 360 exclusive for a month, since WMV is a Microsoft codec.

THE PROOF

user posted image