My estimates on the next trailer

PMD3

Well, this might be completely wrong, but I think that the next trailer will be on the 2nd or 3rd of February. Mostly because there is a 91 day gap between the first and second GTA IV trailer. And I worked it out from the 2nd November to the 3rd of February. I could be wrong, I most probably am, But we can dream can't we? smile.gif

You maybe right.

If the May rumours are true then the 2nd and 3rd trailers maybe quite close together, maybe less than a month apart, so a early February trailer could be on the cards, also R* may struggle to tell us anymore info about the first trailer, so could release another trailer for fresh speculation and game information.

I personally think that it will be released 24th October, but i would love for it to be earlier, heck even by a few days! This trailer prediction could be preety close matey!

To be honest i dont even care anymore. Itll show up whenever it shows up.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

To be honest i dont even care anymore. Itll show up whenever it shows up.

That's pretty much how I feel as well. People need to just be patient, and try to move on with their lives.

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

Paha patient, That's why rockstar makes these trailers, To make us bloody excited. Although I can see through most of their tricks, I am still hoisted in by this one, lol

JoanCrawford

They better release it soon. Their stupid marketing strategy of staying quiet is irritating at most.

G1T

If you don't learn to be patient, then I can only assume it's going to be that much harder on you.

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

They better release it soon.

Although I can see your fustration, what are you going to do if they don't "release it soon"? What the hell CAN you do if they don't "release it soon"?

I'm with Zee here as well. It was be released when they release it. Until then you all are going to have to stop bitching and deal with it. You'll be all over it when it is released.

OP: It may be possible, but time will reveal.

caprisig.jpg