Your ideal GTA V

mulder84

I'd like to clarify, this is NOT another GTA V wishlist, at least not what I thought out to be.

Okay, so assuming you are the R* developer, with no technical (processing/graphical) limitations, unlimited manpower and time, no expectations from stockholders or fans (except for yourself), how would your GTA V game be like? What aspects of gameplay would you use, what would the storyline be like, the characters, AI, to name a few?

For example, for me it would have the open-world gameplay like all GTA games, with a physics engine like GTA IV. However, on top of that, you're able to control part of the city skyline as a property developer, with building controls like in Sims 3, but better. Cover, enemy AI system and certain gameplay controls would be similar to that of Splinter Cell: Conviction. Weapons wouldn't be too diverse, but at least as varied as in GTA IV. There wouldn't be any MP other than free roam, simply because I'm not a fan of it. smile.gif Storyline-wise, I hadn't put much thought into it, but would either have a classic rags-to-riches (or empire) storyline, or a kingpin struggling to keep control over his empire. Smart, AI bodyguards would be an option, you'll have gang wars like in GTA San Andreas, buildings can be fully destructible, but will be repaired once the player is out of a certain range, and accessible in almost all floors. The protagonist would most likely be a white male, of Italian descent , à la Godfather style. Ped AI wouldn't necessarily have their own "backstory", but would keep up the liveliness image by going in and out of buildings, buy groceries, similar to that of GTA IV but far more realistic. Animals would also be included in the game, the type and variety based on the environment. Finally, the setting would be in Los Santos, just like they announced, but inclusive of San Fierro, and various small towns in California and surrounding countryside to make up a map the size of that in Just Cause 2.

Cosmic Gypsy

something street gang related, a gritty game, set in an entire state, with cities based on Chicago, Detroit and Philadelphia. i would make the game more like the warriors. mixed with GTA. plus theyd be snow!

1- i will make it have the Biggest and most Detailed map in any video game

2- Add a Difficulty levels (Normal, Hard)

3- I will try to make the facial animations and voice acting as good as uncharted 2,3 or even BETTER

4- add a really LONG story

Say what you want but this is no different from wishlist. You just want more attention.

What I'm trying to start here is a topic about how you would see your ideal GTA game as, as impractical and impossible it may be. What I put here is what I won't request from R* simply because of its impracticality. It's different from the wishlist as that is something realistically achievable in the upcoming GTA V that you want to see.

But if you insist of thinking of it that way, then lock this thread, I don't mind either way.

JoshGTAfreak

I'm sorry, but this pretty much is the same as the wishlist. There's nothing to say the wishlist is only for practical things (Especially because it isn't used like that.)

Grand_Theft_Peanut

my ideal GTA V would involve spraying peds with my Super Mayo Gun and then raping the sh*t out of them

Please don't ask me how I know this but in GTA5 we will be able to purchase a house and sell it for a profit or sometimes for a loss if we don't know how to do.

Grand_Theft_Peanut
Please don't ask me how I know this but in GTA5 we will be able to purchase a house and sell it for a profit or sometimes for a loss if we don't know how to do.

oi.... um....... how do u know this?

UberChargedCJ

want to know why i dont want no more police choppers?

because they have 2 policemans they shoot you with a M4 and the helicopter to in IV VCS LCS SA and VC and i extreme dislike them

I'm sorry, but this pretty much is the same as the wishlist. There's nothing to say the wishlist is only for practical things (Especially because it isn't used like that.)

This isn't a wishlist,he is just saying what you be your Ideal GTA V, it explains itself,it does not say what would you want in the new GTA but how would you make it like.

TheSuperGameGod

I hope they have the insane cheats like they did in SA, but with the ability to choose between playing the story with or without them.

More accessible buildings such as malls, convenient stores, etc.

More customizations for your character to cater to your preferences.

More variety of vehicles.

More melee type attacks.

Multiple story endings with different paths that branch off into other paths.

More weapons.

More, more, more.... smile.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
I hope they have the insane cheats like they did in SA, but with the ability to choose between playing the story with or without them.

More accessible buildings such as malls, convenient stores, etc.

More customizations for your character to cater to your preferences.

More variety of vehicles.

More melee type attacks.

Multiple story endings with different paths that branch off into other paths.

More weapons.

More, more, more.... smile.gif

now that is just a wishlist post.