Bigfoot or something in the GTA V woods.

fridaynightscream

Do you want a creature in the woods of GTA V?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a creature in the woods of GTA V?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

fridaynightscream

The ads on TV for the Season 2 premiere of the Animal Planet show "Finding Bigfoot" reminded me of the rumors of a creature in the woods of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I've been playing GTA San Andreas for a while, yet I've never been very deep in the woods of GTA San Andreas. I've never been to Back O Beyond were people claim the creature is. So, I was thinking, maybe in GTA V, the woods will be HUGE, and hidden in them is a creature, which runs around the woods and if it sees you, it runs after you and it is as strong as a juggernaut in the Call of Duty games. If you kill it you a 100G Achievement "Killing Bigfoot" with the description as "Find and kill the creature in deep in the woods." I would love that. Do you guys want that to happen in Grand Theft Auto V?

I'll do you one better. I want my reallife likeness in the GTA V woods. And if your able to catch me in a net you get the key to the city.

I wouldn't want to actually see anything in the woods. The search is more fun and intriguing than the actual find in my opinion. But I wouldn't mind some odd sounds coming out of nowhere, something that gives you the sense that there might be something lurking nearby, but it never actually shows itself to you. I find it more thrilling when it remains something that's unseen and mysterious.

JoanCrawford

I just don\'t want to worry about having bigfoot(s) running after me while I\'m trying to explore the forest. I think it should only be a one time thing, and then you never see him again.

G1T

As others have said, I want him to remain a mystery. I would like to know he might be out there, but I don't want to actually find him. He should be very, very rare. The search is the fun part.

I personally can't wait to delve into the woods of V. The fist thing I did in SA was ride a bike around the wilderness, completely entrenched and amazed by the vastness. If V can match this feeling, it has succeeded.

JoanCrawford
As others have said, I want him to remain a mystery. I would like to know he might be out there, but I don\'t want to actually find him. He should be very, very rare. The search is the fun part.

I personally can\'t wait to delve into the woods of V. The fist thing I did in SA was ride a bike around the wilderness, completely entrenched and amazed by the vastness. If V can match this feeling, it has succeeded.

Werent the woods locked? How was that the first thing you did?

G1T

HydraulicWaRiOr

Bigfoot was already in Undead Nightmare, but that would be cool if we could find like mothman or aliens or something

Imagine this, but like, up close:

user posted image

Or This:

user posted image

As others have said, I want him to remain a mystery. I would like to know he might be out there, but I don\'t want to actually find him. He should be very, very rare. The search is the fun part.

I personally can\'t wait to delve into the woods of V. The fist thing I did in SA was ride a bike around the wilderness, completely entrenched and amazed by the vastness. If V can match this feeling, it has succeeded.

Werent the woods locked? How was that the first thing you did?

Not the entire countryside, just the woods past the Vinewood sign.

I think adding bigfoot in GTA V would be cool, but I am not too sure if I would want it. I mean it is not like I am forced to go hunt him down or anything.

I voted maybe, but I think it would be considered a good joke and lot of fun to those who remember the myths from SA.

Maybe have him painted on a wall as graffiti, saying underneath it, "RIP Bigfoot".

I also believe R* put him in RDR so they wouldn'#t have to put him in GTA for us.

I mean he really has no place in this game...

Harwood Butch3r

I'd like something new. Like a Jason Voorhees rip off. Hell there could an abandoned camp out in the wilderness called "Camp Crystal" and extremely rarely you encounter some maniac with a hockey mask and machete.

Also just like the reboot made a couple of years ago there should be underground tunnels under the camp leading into his "lair".

For anyone who hasn't got an idea of what I'm talking about I'm talking about Friday The 13th.

Edited by Miamivicecity

R* are far more creative than just bigfoot, and however the creature or creatures are found, it should not only be very difficult but very reliant on chance. I just don't want to see everyone following simple step-by-step procedures on YouTube and finding them as easily as solving an elementary Maths question.

G1T

yes, they should. And if not him, add a bear or a cougar or something. I can imagine hearing someone on the radio or TV talking about an animal sighting, and then if you actually go looking for it, and find/kill it, you get an achievement.

HydraulicWaRiOr
R* are far more creative than just bigfoot, and however the creature or creatures are found, it should not only be very difficult but very reliant on chance. I just don't want to see everyone following simple step-by-step procedures on YouTube and finding them as easily as solving an elementary Maths question.

Nah, it shouldnt be too hard maybe like some kind of CoD Zombie map crap where you have to do a certain thing under a certain condition like say you find a weird looking rock and hit it with a rubber **** or a baseball bat, and you get abducted by aliens and get dropped off a mile above Los Santos and parachute the rest of the way while a fighter jet takes down the UFO and crashes into the ocean or something. That would be awesome.

I think the idea is too comical. But I wouldn't mind there being a random NPC that you can meet who is looking for Bigfoot.

I think the idea is too comical. But I wouldn't mind there being a random NPC that you can meet who is looking for Bigfoot.

Kinda digging this idea here. I can see something like this bringing some interesting dialogue into the game and it'd help add to the mystery. icon14.gif

JoshGTAfreak

I like what MiamiViceCity said. Something like that would be quite cool. It seems like R* put Bigfoot in RDR:UN so I doubt they'd do it again. Plus, a guy with a hockey mask is a lot more believable then bigfoot. i think there will be a few references to Bigfoot though (The police insignia has bigfoot on it.)

I'd like something new. Like a Jason Voorhees rip off. Hell there could an abandoned camp out in the wilderness called "Camp Crystal" and extremely rarely you encounter some maniac with a hockey mask and machete.

Also just like the reboot made a couple of years ago there should be underground tunnels under the camp leading into his "lair".

For anyone who hasn't got an idea of what I'm talking about I'm talking about Friday The 13th.

I really like the jason idea! Used to love the original films! Could maybe have michael myers out there too

I'd love to see the ghostly outlines of a horse and It's rider, a tribute to a certain RDR hero. I suppose that a skeleton could be found at the bottom of a huge ridge as well as another skeleton found in an old logging camp with a bandanna around its forehead.

Plenty of opportunities for crazy stuff to happen in the woods.

Cosmic Gypsy

thats not new, there is a Jason Voorhees piss take on Dead Island.

As someone has said, for me, the search is more fun smile.gif

But I would like to see a random inbred family in the woods that look like those things from Fallout 3 Point Lookout DLC:

user posted image

suicidal.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
As someone has said, for me, the search is more fun smile.gif

But I would like to see a random inbred family in the woods that look like those things from Fallout 3 Point Lookout DLC:

user posted image

suicidal.gif

same, a random f*cked up inbred family would be insane, isolated way out in the country side somewhere, maybe they could lay sneaky clever traps to try kill you, like wrong turn or the hills have eyes.

could have a mission in the woods to save your buddy, like in deliverance. squeel like a pig.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

How about having like 1 horror mission in the game? Like trying to hunt down some disfigured psychopath for some reason. Would be a really sweet addition however limited to 1 only so as not to steal away from the GTA atmosphere.

thebestgameever

Hell yes and i would love it if it was like a side quest (but a real good one)

Like you could start of with hearing rumours, see some evidence, hear the creature and eventually run into it.

I hope they dont talk like in undead nightmare!!

fridaynightscream

I like the idea of Jason Voohers or a crazy psychopath killer in the woods. Although my idea with Bigfoot is he's fast, really hard to kill, in a huge forest. So Bigfoot would be fast running around a huge woods. You could see him move, run towards him, then bam he's gone. So in my idea your best chance for finding Bigfoot is to stay the woods for hours and wait for em to come by, and he could come by in seconds, minutes, hours, maybe even a day in real life. Though I prefer the ideas of a mission where you go in the woods and hunt down a crazy killer.

Great idea/topic, I like the inbred family idea (lol for some reason it makes me think of sweet and his sister since he was so up her ass about who she could date),

As for the Jason idea, 1 hit with his machete=wasted lol

Bigfoot is an SA OG though, i would love to see any of these.

Its a hard choice smile.gif