Collision File

G-Modifications

G-Modifications

Hello

I want to make a collision file for GTA SA, but I don't know how to do this. I use ZModeler 2.2.2 and if I have to I can use GMax, but I don't know how that works. Can someone tell my how to make a collision file?

Oh, and when I try to import a building in ZModeler the building is black. Cars and peds are normal, but buildings not. Why is this?

EDIT: I wise you all a happy new year! biggrin.gif

G-Modifications

Edited by G-Modifications

Delete everything but the LOD and export from Zmodeler as a *.x file (DirectX file mesj). Then open it with Notepad and delete everything below and including Meshnormals. Then save it and open it with Steve-M's collision file maker (Collmaker). It will generate a col model for you. smile.gif

pkmTc.gif

G-Modifications

Thank you for your help, but I doesn't understand it. I made in ZModeler a copy of the original building and named it Collision. Then I've edited the copy so it has less polygons. Then I exported the file with the copy and everything as a dff. And I opened it in Collision File Editor II and exported it as a col file and imported in the larger col file of GTA SA (whit all the other buildings). Is this right? Because it doesn't work.

G-Modifications