Best years of your life?

SPMovies

8th grade which was 2006 - 2007 were the best years of my life so far. Other then that i would say 2010-2011 senior year of high school was a close one because of the freedom and less stress i endured

I agree 100% i was born in 1993 and wish i grew up as a teenager in the 90's. Would've been so awesome and everybody seemed more real and less fake and amazing movies/music came from the 90's.

My life has been good, i've done lots of growing up now and i'm pretty responsible, although i have to say the last year or two of my life could've been much better, i haven't had much long term employment for one reason or other and i want that to change, i don't know what i want either but sh*t happens lol.

user posted imageuser posted image

It has always been pretty boring and pointless to me, i think the best years are still to come, i don't see 2012 as something amazing honestly but maybe it'll be a year of change to me, maybe not, who knows?

Last year was the best for me in a long time and I'm optimistic about this year too. Atleast everything is going better than 2 years ago. And I'm gonna turn 18 in four months

Birth to six, the years when I didn't know/or need to know anything about the world.

Im pretty sure 2008 was the best year of my life, 2008 was the year in which I actually improved the most in my life, it was the year that I really discovered myself, I even got kinda popular at school for my dirty jokes! It was also the last year that I lived in the US, because in 2009, I moved, ive been living for 3 years in this sh*thole here in Brazil, and I cant wait to go back to the US, everyday has been painful...

AnthMUFC-Champs

In all honestly i have had allot of great years in my life so much that i cant name them all or recall most of them. However being young was always great when you really had nothing to worry about. And turning 18 is always good as you are now legal in England for pretty much anything.

Last October, I was working at a haunted house, and I met one of the coolest chicks I've ever met in my life. Then we dated, a lot of good times in that month with her. I was with her 24/7 pretty much. I didn't have to be by my sh*tty family life. Theeeeeen I f*cked it all up.

Gotta say, every time I read the title of this topic
plays in my head.

I thought I was the only one!

On topic, I think it keeps getting better year by year, but well, it's probably no surprise when you're my age. A lot of people always reminisce their childhood years, but not me, I mean, they were happy, innocent times but then again, the way I see it it was kinda like another life back then, it's impossible to compare it to the life I live now.

8wjrzl.png

From 2002-2006 it was pretty sh*tty, my school wasn't that good. 5th grade from 2006 to 2007 was pretty much hell, damn bullies. Rest of the time has been quite good. I would say that this schoolyear is the best time of my life. I am in 10th grade right now, new school were everyone's cool. I made my best decision ever when I decided to come here. smile.gif

up till now, 2009, sweet love, tons of fun, nothing to worry

2012 can be better...if i make up with my girlfriend and we get thought the sh*t we're in now, i'd be so happy smile.gif

2010 is my best year, I finish my primary school

By the end of the year, I got a girlfriend, I was like so happy smile.gif

Finn 7 five 11

i I gotta say 09-10, 2011 has been pretty lame, haven't done much interesting at all, i think the best years are still to come, or i can keep optimistic and hope that they are at least.

I'd like to think they're the ones I'm living now. I'm 21, so while I feel like I've known what's going on for ages, I really haven't and have barely scraped the tip of the iceberg. I've got my health, my youth, a job, career prospects and I know how to enjoy myself. I'm at the time where I know what I like doing and have no problem doing it. If I get bored, I can move onto something else. With all that there is, nobody has an excuse to be bored. Hopefully it'll get better year by year until I start to think "well, this is pretty sh*tty". I wouldn't say I'm an optimist by nature, quite the opposite in fact, but I know a good thing when I see one.

That's basically a f**ked up life story you got there, mine has been much much better, but of everyone in my family, I'm having the WORST time, and you guys always bitch about how bad it is to cope with me, well, I'm still in a better mood overall

1997 was the best year of my life

Was at University in London and was having a superb time

Just came out of a long term relationship (messy break up) and the escape route to London was just what the doctor ordered tounge.gif

Met a lot of old friends again (originally from London) and met a few new ones as well

Became good friends with a girl at Uni who's dad was a millionaire and he gave her an apartment overlooking the Thames - brilliant place!

Ended up sleeping with her on a regular basis and spending all my time at her place for free tounge.gif

magic days

Best years would include those with a car, but going on a road-trip with Disturbed was one, and going to a Montana Dude-ranch, the Nine Quarter Circle Ranch in 1983 was another highlight year in my life!

The nineties were pretty f*cking ace, too.

It was. Being born in the early 90's you wish that you had experienced that time as a teenager or as an adult.

I hope that this year 2012 will be better than the last years of my life.

i 100% agree, i was born in 91, but i wish i was my age back then. id be munchin on disco biscuits and goin mental.

I was born in 86 so I grew up entirely in the 90s. Sometimes I look back and find it hard to believe I started school 22 years ago. It was a great time to grow up. I think some kids miss out these days with things like Facebook being prime sources of social interaction.

I still remember going to mates' houses after school and playing with Micro Machines or Power Rangers. It's a lot different now.