Happy New Year.

johnny_zoo

here it is 10 minutes and 1 hour to 2012, btw, I am sitting here with no friends, my brothers gone, my father asleep and my mother yelling at my cat because he peed inside because he is f*cking scared of the fireworks!

HAPPY F*CKING NEW YEAR

suicidal.gif

Yeah...2 minute more for me. I say, f*ck it...i hope mayans are right. Let this world end...at least for me.

Cry me a f*cking river. You guys are your own problem. But guess what? You're also your own solution. Get what I'm saying? Is crying to randoms on GTAForums going to solve your misery? Don't think so!

Tracksuit Hitman
Happy New Year guys, hope ya'll had a good'en. I myself had quite a good night. My parents went to my grandparents, and stayed around there for the night, whilst leaving me in the house alone. Not a good idea, but I invited a few friends over. We sort of had a small party, and it was quite awesome. Rather than the usual going to my grandma's to count down the time along with the TV whilst setting up fireworks in the back garden, this New Year's was quite cool.

aka geobst

Cry me a f*cking river. You guys are your own problem. But guess what? You're also your own solution. Get what I'm saying? Is crying to randoms on GTAForums going to solve your misery? Don't think so!

This- no-one on here wants to hear your pathetic, self-absorbed crap. Keep it to Facebook or your Livejournal- we just don't care.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Happy New Year to all!

May the 2012 bring you and the world alot of good things.

I have to just mention like I do on GTAForums every new year, you just made an epic fail.

Wouldn't want to bother to rant since it's the New Year and all, but why dont you get a life, pal.

Was that so necessary that you had to take a picture of it? You propably think you're cool when using the word "epic fail."

Just to let you know, it's getting pretty damn old already.

Edited by Markwey

Even though at the moment everybody from the world is already in 2012, and it seems kinda late to post it.

I would like to wish a great 2012 for everyone! smile.gif

Davo the Assassin

Happy new year everyone! I am so hung over.

happy new year everybody! wish i could remember it. im still a bit hungover

AlexGTAGamer

Hell of alot of people at the Harbourside/City Centre fireworks display here in Bristol on New Year, you could here horns honking, people yelling, fireworks exploding all over the place. Just a shame it was raining.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Have a fruitful 2012 everyone. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif