Happy New Year.

johnny_zoo

Its the new year soon, 2012 in case you been asleep. So lets use this topic to post all the videos of firework celebrations around the world.

It would be interesting to compare which country had the best display.

New Zealand have just entered 2012. Will post video as soon as it comes online.

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16140025

Edited by johnny_zoo

Happy New Years World from here in New Zealand, sorry too drunk to video any fireworks.

Happy New Year New Zealand! 2012 HAS to be a great year. I'll also pass in 2012 in about 10:30 hours.

Dead (Retired)

Finn 7 five 11

I could stay up till midnight, but it's a whole 1 and half hours, i been working hard and i am f*cking tired so catch you guys on the new year!

Happy new year all!!

Harwood Butch3r

Have a safe 2012 everyone. smile.gif

Happy New f*ckin' God Damn 2012 Year! to all of you, of course. It's 2:20 hours more before New Year in Russia.

Happy New Year, guys! inlove.gif

No official fireworks displays where I live, but we did get a small private show, overlooking someone's backyard. They didn't even know anyone was watching. lol.gif

G1T

I'll be on a plane this New Year's, but here in Brazil, a lot of money goes into the fireworks. They last about 20 minutes in such places as Rio. icon14.gif

Happy New Year to all!

EDIT: Right after I posted this, they start lighting fireworks around my place... that's the annoying thing, people light fireworks (constantly) up to 3 days before new year's eve. They've been doing it lately and it gets on your nerves.

Edited by fgcarva1

Happy New Year from Russia, 00:48 here. Have a good holidays! icon14.gif

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

I will be working tonight. I've no doubt in my mind that its going to busy too. Who doesn't want a cheeky Chinese meal before they go off to get drunk, or come in stumbling around trying to pronounce what you want to eat when you are drunk.

I'll be up for midnight, although hopefully none will be going off around where I live since I'll be falling asleep.

New Years is big here and the crowds started arriving yesterday.

We have the Mummers.

user posted image

It is way more than a parade. It is the biggest public drunken activity known to man. Outsiders come in for the main parade, but the real parade is kind of a locals only thing that happens later in the evening. There is no describing the 2 street activities.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Twenty minutes ago, the new year had started in Singapore. Heard the fireworks outside my window today. Too bad I never got to see them.

abishai.kochara

Happy new year everybody!\

┊┊┈HAPPY┈NEW┈YEAR┈┊┊

╱▔▔╲┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊╱▔▔╲

▏╱╲▕╱▔▔╲┊▕▔▔▏╱╲▕

... ▔┊╱▕▕▋▊▕▂╱▅▕▔┊╱▕

┊╱┈╱▏╭╮▕▂▂┈▕┊╱┈╱

╱┈╱▕▕╲╱▏▏▕▂▕╱┈╱╱▏

▏┈▔▔▏╲╱▕┊┊╱▕┈┈▔▕

▔▔▔▔╲▂▂╱┊▕▂╱▔▔▔▔

user posted image

Los Santos Pedestrian

It's 11:20-something currently here on the U.S. East Coast, we have about 12 hours and 40 minutes until we enter the portal to 2012. I'm kinda angry at how many people here are already in the next year >:(

Got WAAAY more time to go until 2012 begins. 11:40 AM here, so yeah..

I'll be at the Trop tonight for a party, so until then, Happy New Years everybody. smile.gif

Going out to a house party (or two) with my good friend Jameson and some coke tonight, so a premature Happy New Year to you GTAF.

user posted image