GTA V (fan made) trailer 2

Edgaruss

Could be a good/funny main caracter for a gta.

ur a f*cking retard!

anyway this should be in the GTA V section

user posted image

I posted it on the GTAV section, but they delete the topic. I made it with gtaIV so today i post it in this section.

I think you are an homophobic irish basterd.

I posted it on the GTAV section, but they delete the topic. I made it with gtaIV so today i post it in this section.

lad no offence but like look at the video on youtube- 1person liked it (obv. you) and the other 10 disliked it. That says it all! I couldnt see bernie even holding a gun!!

user posted image

I know, it's just a troll/funny video. That's why people don't like it on youtube, because the title is "GTAV trailer 2" and the first thing they see it's a flying rat. So yeah it's a troll video.

(sorry if a make english mistake, i'm french)

I know, it's just a troll/funny video. That's why people don't like it on youtube, because the title is "GTAV trailer 2" and the first thing they see it's a flying rat. So yeah it's a troll video.

(sorry if a make english mistake, i'm french)

je parle francais!

user posted image

La vidéo est bonne! icon14.gif Mais j'aurais plus mis un titre comme GTA IV: Bernie Crane pour pas faire chi** les idiots qui croient vraiment que c'est le deuxième trailer de GTA V... panic.gif

J'aime bien parler français sur un forum composé majoritairement d'anglophones, il n'y a pas beaucoup de personnes qui vont comprendre devil.gif

It's falsely labeled as the second official trailer released by Rockstar Games and deception to get views is not acceptable. It belongs in the GTA IV Theater Topic with other fan-made videos.

It's falsely labeled as the second official trailer released by Rockstar Games and deception to get views is not acceptable. It belongs in the GTA IV Theater Topic with other fan-made videos.

This. Also, please keep all discussion in English.