Irish Protagonist

Feen

Weve never seen a bad ass Irish American protagonist but who has a conscience.He could also have a big family,have a bad ass brother and be a druggie, someone like Patrick McReary. I think we'll have one in GTA V. The reasons for my choice are as follows:

-The Irish have always had a big influence in the American crime world such as Whitey Bolger, Pat Nee and Bugs Moran to name but a few. Just look at the list. Bugs Moran was once one of Al Capone's biggest rivals and had a big influence in the American crime world and Whitey Bolger is known as one of the biggest snitches in American history.

-The Irish invented drive by shootings.

- Weve had many Irish American gang films such as the Departed.

-Ireland is the second roughest countries in Europe with big European gangs in cities such as Limerick and Dublin who deal a lot in gangs.

-There are many 45 million Irish Americans in American,many of whom are in SF if it is going to feature.

-It's possible that the narrator in the video is Irish American although he may not be the protagonist, maybe a brother,an uncle or other side character.

user posted image

What does it matter? Who cares if he's Irish? I'm going to make a topic and it's called;

"Would you like the protagonist to be a unicorn?"

That's gonna be a hit. Even better than the Dick-slap topic.

What does it matter? Who cares if he's Irish? I'm going to make a topic and it's called;

Id love him to be a unicorn actually tounge2.gif no seriously people are always arguing about hispanic and african american and all so what about irish?

user posted image

Well, to quote Ed Byrne

The Irish have been populating the world since we figured out how to get into a boat

Since America is just made up of immigrants then for all we know Calude may have been of Irish decent.

Just on a side note, why are the Americans so into this Irish-American, Italian-American, etc... It's like when I was in Vegas and met a guy who said he was Scottish. Turned out his great great granddad was scottish. That don't really count.

And if it does at what point do we stop?

Can I say I am ape-african-frensh-irish-scottish?

Yeah I agree, I don't f*cking care if the protagonist is irish, turkish, hispanic or whatever.

It's GTA, and I'm gonna have fun with it

Yeah I agree, I don't f*cking care if the protagonist is irish, turkish, hispanic or whatever.

Are you Turkish?

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

II think it would be great, but not in V. I think a story with an Irish protagonist would be better suited to the East Coast.

iGrandTheftAuto

I don't think an Irish protagonist would be any good. Irish people tend to get very annoying. We all know this because of Packie from GTA IV. I don't hate Irish people because then I would hate myself. I'm Irish and you probably are too.

user posted image

Are you Turkish?

Lol, no

I don't think an Irish protagonist would be any good. Irish people tend to get very annoying. We all know this because of Packie from GTA IV. I don't hate Irish people because then I would hate myself. I'm Irish and you probably are too.

Packie f*ckin made the game!!

user posted image

He MADE the game?

Therefore he made himself.

EEK! Is he Skynet?

iGrandTheftAuto

He would make a terrible protagonist that's all I'm trying to say.

user posted image

Hed be the best protag gta ever had! what u sain??

user posted image

He's saying Packie would make a terrible protagonist.

Holy sh*t you're not doing any favours for Irish stereotypes are you?

Yeah definitely, I would love to play as a tough Irish bastard, who drinks and all that stuff just like Packye.

Packie was a good character in IV, but I don't think he is focused enough to be a main character. He seemed more focused on just getting enough to live on and keep up his party/coke habbit.

He's saying Packie would make a terrible protagonist.

Holy sh*t you're not doing any favours for Irish stereotypes are you?

well said man wheres your patriotism like??

user posted image

iGrandTheftAuto

Packie was a good character in IV, but I don't think he is focused enough to be a main character. He seemed more focused on just getting enough to live on and keep up his party/coke habbit.

Yeah that's what I was trying to say, and that was the exact reason why I think he would make a terrible protagonist.

user posted image

Yeah that's what I was trying to say, and that was the exact reason why I think he would make a terrible protagonist.

well niko was only focused on survival too when you think bout it

user posted image

iGrandTheftAuto

Niko wasn't hooked on drugs, he was more for the money.

user posted image

well its still survival listen man wheres ur patriotism?

user posted image

His patriotism is with GTA V tounge.gif

Niko thought he was coming to America to live with his rich cousin, got theown itno all Romans sh*t, then trying to work his way up in the city to get to his final goal of sinding "that special someone"

iGrandTheftAuto

It would be better if the protag was Italian or French. Irish is just a complete no for me.

user posted image

His patriotism is with GTA V tounge.gif

Niko thought he was coming to America to live with his rich cousin, got theown itno all Romans sh*t, then trying to work his way up in the city to get to his final goal of sinding "that special someone"

but shur the irish fella could have some mission aswell!

user posted image

It would be better if the protag was Italian or French. Irish is just a complete no for me.

French like Arnaud? wtf man? hahaha

user posted image