Jersey Shore: Los Santos

RPG-NZ

user posted image

Created by RPG-NZ ©

user posted image

This is a role-play stroyline. The well-known reality show, Jersey Shore, will be portrayed as a storyline in DYOM. The Jersey Shore cast has been sent to Los Santos for a new season. The cast will be staying at a beach house, similar to the 'Shore House'. It's located next to the Santa Maria boardwalk, similar to the 'Jersey Boardwalk'. Los Santos' very own Karma, Alhambra, will be the stage of the nightlife for these 8 guidos and guidettes.

In this storyline, the realism and roleplay of the Jersey Shore cast will be put to the test in this, my very first, storyline. From fist-pumps to fights, gym to glamour and drama to smushing, you'll be living a virtual life of a new guido on the scene, Joey Moretti, who will be taking over the position of Mike "The Situation". (Because Mike's a dick, we all know that!)

Get ready for some action-packed roleplay in the all new "Jersey Shore: Los Santos!"

Characters

The Jersey Shore cast, except replacing Mike is Joey Moretti.

Missions

Mission 1 = "New To GTL" (WIP)

Now, even if you don't like Jersey Shore, please give my storyline a go, just to try out the role-play.

Take it easy man, you're new here, you just signed up, and this topic is your first post, get some time to learn DYOM and the Community before starting a Mission Pack.
Reborn as Prince Gumball

abishai.kochara

looks nice,

but gtaindonasia's right, I learnt what he said the hard way.

Anyways

Welcome to the forums and good luck icon14.gif

biggrin.gif

user posted image

Take it easy man, you're new here, you just signed up, and this topic is your first post, get some time to learn DYOM and the Community before starting a Mission Pack.

This. I practised DYOM for 2 years before I started my first mission pack here.

Anyway, good luck mate. Sounds good.

MadMarshMallow

This. I practised DYOM for 2 years before I started my first mission pack here.

Anyway, good luck mate. Sounds good.

2 years? Wow.. i took to practised DYOM in just like 1 month.. and then i posted my 1st mission pack in this forum. Don't know it's worth or not.. whatsthat.gif

Anyway, i'll play this

2 years? Wow.. i took to practised DYOM in just like 1 month.. and then i posted my 1st mission pack in this forum. Don't know it's worth or not..

It was actually because of I were younger back then, thought that people wouldn't play my missions if I were 10.

Anyway, before we start spamming again, I never watched Jersey Shore but this one sounds interesting. (Googled the series ^^)

MadMarshMallow

I never heard anything about Jersey Shore. But, as i said, i'll play this. Hope it's great. icon14.gif

Seen Jersey Shore. Don't watch it. It's the worst waste of air time on MTV.

Not that anything good is on there.

All those people do is go to clubs, work out, think they're the sh*t, but in the end they're a bunch of douchebags.

Hold up, dude. Just because he hasn't kissed the feet of each and every DYOM "pro" doesn't mean he can't do quality work. Perhaps he's been watching from the shadows and has just recently joined in order to show off his new idea?

Don't try to be a backseat moderator. There's no rule that says you can't post a well thought out and structured topic (which this is, good job OP) on your first visit to the forums.

pkmTc.gif

Hold up, dude. Just because he hasn't kissed the feet of each and every DYOM "pro" doesn't mean he can't do quality work. Perhaps he's been watching from the shadows and has just recently joined in order to show off his new idea?

Don't try to be a backseat moderator. There's no rule that says you can't post a well thought out and structured topic (which this is, good job OP) on your first visit to the forums.

He's right. Remember DonFedrizzi? He wasn't a pro when he was posting his missions on forums, and you see, what happened? He became popular! So don't think newbies are nothing.