Three Passengers In a 2-Door

oGeesKeeMasK

Sup? I've been meaning to try this for a long time, I've always wanted to get three (or more) passengers in a 2-door vehicle (proper whoride!) and I've finally gotten around to doing it and so that you know that what you are seeing is true I've gone ahead and made a video for it! Big up to anyone who spots one of their mods in the vid!

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/715/xqj.mp4/

Edited by eC.011loc

• 3 weeks later...
Los Santos Pedestrian

Nice mod.

Could you make a GTA 3 version of it?

Sure but I've never modded for anything but GTA:SA, if you know how to mod I could show you how to do it.

Los Santos Pedestrian

Well I think I know the concept of the mod, the game thinks it's a four door car but there's only two doors. The two back ones are invisible.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if this would work with GTA III's engine.

You would need to duplicate the dummies for the front doors, rename them to door_lr_dummy and door_rr_dummy, and then add invisible doors.

pkmTc.gif

Almost fireguy109, you have to duplicate the dummies, correct, rename them the same name as the back door dummies in GTA III and put them in the same place as the front door dummies but you don't put a pair of invisible doors, you do however add a ped_backseat dummy to the usual place in the backseat export the model and let it all happen from there!