All Member Email

RJBarrettster

RJBarrettster

Hello GTAForus.com staff,

I was just thinking that you should do a all member email once a year to get rid of members. You'd send out a email to all members once a year and anyone that didn't reply would get deleted just to save space.

Signup to my forum: www.gtaforumsireland.site90.net

What if the member isn't able to reply in that period when the mass mail is being sent? You can't delete accounts just like that, there are a lot of inactive staff accounts which have to be kept. And I don't really see what kind of space you wanna save...

Dead (Retired)

If this a regular site, would it not be possible to remove the least active members through a script? We have a variable for last post, I just know it would be difficult to handle with the Admin CP being the mess that it is. Perhaps it could be manually done if the admins aren't too busy. That is, if 100 less accounts would make a difference.

You joined five days ago and you're already making suggestions about forum improvement?

We should implement a rule that you have to have been here for at least a year before you're allowed to make a topic in this section.

clEsyRO.gif

The number of registered accounts doesn't really have an impact on the DB, perhaps it may speed the query up by about a few miliseconds but it won't do much.

Think before you create such topics, people might not like you already.

Just telling you, no offense

user posted image

Dr.Death follows wherever I go